Mercedes Vs Bmw

indiasfinest

Although I agree who ould want to pay all that money and have the car serviced next to a Jetta, but they are amazing cars.

How are Jetta's anyway? Are they good cars?

I've never heard anything good OR bad about VW's

Alot of fuel pump & electrical issues (gas & diesels). Not the most reliable from what friends who have owned them have told me. B)

:cheers:

I will never own another VW, terribly unreliable and the worst dealer network in the business. Their diagnostic equipment is the most expensive in the industry so you almost always have to use the dealer, they have a complex way of doing the dealer files so changing dealerships is as complicated as changing neurosurgeons, and their customer service is nonexistant.

My mother had a 2000 VW Beetle, standard maintenance alone was more than it is on a V8 Lexus.

If I were you choose the BMW over Mercedes, the newer mercedes break down so much I cannot even tell you, and even more so the AMG models. The newer generation of mercedes are not made as well as the earlier models. The reason I know this is I have a close friend whom works at a Mercedes dealership and drives a lexus, and tells me all the time about how bad and often the newer Mercedes breakdown.

BMW are not the car as Mercedes, in the way of performance and luxury but they will not breakdown as much. The most reliable car out their today is yours truley, the LEXUS V8, I also know this from experience by formally owning and running a used car dealership.

Now I am into hotroding the Lexus, and the V8 lexus motor is the most durable motor that is production made in my opinion, it can almost handle twice the horsepower from stock with out any problems, that cannot be said for too many other cars out there if any. The lexus V8 cars should be your first choice, but if not then go BMW.