Do You Tip..

They pick it up from your HOUSE?? AND take it back to your house?????

Is this free?? LOL I have to take them down there myself!! No one ever told me they would do it for me!

:censored:

I never heard of this type of service!

I don't use this service (but its a great service and most dealers do it) but I definately would tip. You never want anyone driving your car to feel cheated in any way by you. I always generously tip valet parkers (when I have to use them) and I'd give these guys a $20 at least, when they pick it up not when they drop it off.

wow i though every dealership did this...yup they pick it up and drop it...once they dropped an ES and i wanted and RX so they drove the es back and dropped an RX...its 45 min 1 way!!! now thats service...but im not ure if my dad tips but i think he does sometimes...dependind on service

Normally my Lexus dealership will pick up my car, and drive it there and back for the oil change, but do you tip the guy who drives your car back to the dealership?

If you are driving a RX-400h, you can afford to give a tip. I would give the guy $20.

Most employees are instructed not to take tips. They get paid to provide that service. Im sure they would gladly accept. Most dealerships avoid the pickup delivery for insurance purposes.. Your insurance is never happy when try to explain why Gus from Anytown Lexus was driving your car

Normally my Lexus dealership will pick up my car, and drive it there and back for the oil change, but do you tip the guy who drives your car back to the dealership?

Yes I do.

If you don't mind me asking, how much do you tip?

Generally $10, but the guy who has been bringing the car back has been running it through the car wash so I've been throwing him $15.