Hey Need People With Photoshop Skills

GSsoldier

hey guys just here saying whats up been helping my dad get some cool add ons on his new RX been looking at luxmods site... http://www.luxurymods.com/admin/pro_images..._1125605325.jpg

can anyone change the color of the car to crystal white... i'd be much appriecated i hope i dont get introuble for posting a luxmod pic... just trying to convince dad he needs to get this cus he got the thundercloud grill and the chrome wheels and the chrome step tube i think it be a nice match i'll post a picture of dads car soon peace thanks agian

This is really a tedious undertaking as it involves expanding the pixels and then introducing the new colr. The really hard part is completely out lining the vehicle to incircle only the painted parts and each part must be "completely" enclosed or the color will bleed out and you start over. Very time comsiming and that is probably why you have no takers or feedback. It can be done and there are people willing to spend hours doing it but we are talking tedious work for free. In other words take a picture at 600 pixels by 600 pixels we are talking outlining 360,000 points of interest. Takes a very steady hand and a lot of patience or as I said you miss one pixel and you are at ground zero. I would venture to say an average picture would entail 12 hours to get it right. Some guys are a lot faster if you can find them. That is what I know about it, but there may be someone who is more up to date than this old !Removed! as I have been out of imaging for quite a while.

hey man my misunderstanding i was thinking it would be easy to change since last time i remember there was very skilled members here doing it... i completely remember now last time i asked for something else it was just putting on clear bumpers on ... i cant remmeber who did it for me but it convinced me to get them and now im getting the jdm style from luxmod too

hey guys just here saying whats up been helping my dad get some cool add ons on his new RX been looking at luxmods site... http://www.luxurymods.com/admin/pro_images..._1125605325.jpg

can anyone change the color of the car to crystal white... i'd be much appriecated i hope i dont get introuble for posting a luxmod pic... just trying to convince dad he needs to get this cus he got the thundercloud grill and the chrome wheels and the chrome step tube i think it be a nice match i'll post a picture of dads car soon peace thanks agian

gs since it seems like no one can help you over here you might want to try the clublexus site where they have a specific forum for this kind of task. mods. dont jump on me im just trying to hep out another lexus owner and it seems like no one can get this done for him