Omg Im Dead

indiasfinest

lol its not like anybody is going to read this thread besides us...lol..someone wouldve commented  by now...this has turned into more of a chatroom than a forum lol..out of all the ppl at LOC i talk 2 u the most lol...and the # of posts i have is growing very fast...im gonna catch up 2 u one day lol..

LOL i know i was thinking the same thing :lol:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

when you press the brake down over and over again while the car is off, it WILL get "tough" this is perfectly OK. Don't worry, when the car is started up, it will be fine...

It's just that by pushing the brake, you pushed fluid into the line..and it has built up so much that the pressure going up the brake line is equal to the pressure you're applying to the brake....it will be perfectly fine when the car is started up again.  ;)

And for the hand brake on the GX, as long as you put it back down as far as your arm could push it, I'm sure it's OK too <_<

be careful LOL  :P

Actually the reason why the brake pedal got hard is because the vacuum assist inside the brake booster has been used up. It will not regain assist until the engine is restarted to evacuate the booster again. Nothing to do with fluid.

Guys i would recommend you take this to PM ,email or aim or one of those things instead of the off-topic forum conversation.

thanks

lol ive been on LOC for a really long time..from the 500 posts 470 have been mine...he gets really busy but i didnt wanna tell n e one becuase i thought u guys would treat me like a kid..i really know a lot about cars...and i wanna own a mod shop when i get older...i plan to be an automotive engineer...but n e ways hope this isnt a dissapointment...as im hoping ive proved that i am mature and knowledged enough to be on the forum...my dad would never use words like LOL and OMG lol..

I don't think this comes as much of a surprise to most of us ;)

No reason to be afraid, we have several members not to far from your age.

I don't think this comes as much of a surprise to most of us ;)

No reason to be afraid, we have several members not to far from your age.

I too am a young kid, and I try to use my best spelling, punctuation, etc. so that 1) I can gain respect for being a younger member and 2) It never hurts to "practice" (at least for me, lol...) using correct grammar for when I need to type papers or whatever- but that's why I got voice recgonition and a $5 microphone for my computer, no more typing! :lol: The big one-seven is coming up for me in less than 5 weeks, now I won't have to sneak into R movies anymore. Won't be as much fun though. :cries:

I hope to be a member here for a long time, and hope to be able to join other subforums here when I get a nicer Lexus; even though something tells me that once I get into college, there won't be time for much communication about my car. Although I'll make time for it. :rolleyes: