Under The Car

Rx330driver

Does anyone else have this silvery, like bubble wrap looking, paper thingy under their rx330? im so tempted to pull it off but it might be important. just wondering.  :lol:

Post a pic of it so we can get a better idea of what it looks like. B)

:cheers:

Does anyone else have this silvery, like bubble wrap looking, paper thingy under their rx330? im so tempted to pull it off but it might be important. just wondering.  :lol:

Post a pic of it so we can get a better idea of what it looks like. B)

Ill post some pics later tonight...someone took my car :blink: ...its pretty big, covers maybe 50 percent of the bottom. hmm, not really 50 percent, more like on the back in front of the spare wheel. u prolly dont have it if u dont see it, its pretty noticeable. i guess ill slide under my car :huh: one last thing, i usually only see it when im on the crest of a hill and i look down so i guess ill park it on a hill tonight.

I was reading an aritcle on the rx330, and it said something like the performance package had extra protection for off roading. I got the performance package, could this be the "extra protection", tho it doesnt look like it would help much.

It's got the 'dimples' for aerodynamics.......I'd leave it alone.  B)

Its to protect your car from the Lexus mechanics. A must have option.