What To See In Florida

LexKid630

Tomorrow night, my wife and I are driving down to Florida for 3 days to visit some Family (and to go to a wedding LOL). any suggestions on what we can do for 2 days down there? I can't think of anything besides Disney for the 10th time... :lol:

I'm not sure if my daugher and her cousin are going yet, but they may have to LOL.

3 times???? well my kids arnt that old yet..my son doesnt like to hang around the house any more..hes outside with his friends usually...then again hes 14 hes hitting that stage..lol my daughter is 10...so we'll wait

I have 3 kids. My son (he's 22) is going to med school next year down in Florida, and my oldest daughter, Kate (she's 19) is at college in CT.

My youngest daughter, Ali is 15 and is going into the 10th grade at La Salle Academy. she's just like any other teenger, "Miss social" LOL...She's always with her friends, most likely where we'll drop her off tonight.

private school?

Check out a fishing charter, You'll be on that beautiful water, Go parasailing and see everything at once. Just a thought. :D

That is a good idea, i haven't done that before LOL

Well we're leaving now so i'll be back on LOC Thursday. I might be able to get on my sister in-law's computer since we will be at her house for a bit...

My wife and i are staying at a fancy hotel off the waters in Miami :D Hotel costa' plenty LOL haha. We're taking the Rx330 so we can go wherever we want though.

Thanks for the suggestions i'll mention them to the Mrs's. LOL

private school?

Check out a fishing charter, You'll be on that beautiful water, Go parasailing and see everything at once. Just a thought. :D

That is a good idea, i haven't done that before LOL

Well we're leaving now so i'll be back on LOC Thursday. I might be able to get on my sister in-law's computer since we will be at her house for a bit...

My wife and i are staying at a fancy hotel off the waters in Miami :D Hotel costa' plenty LOL haha. We're taking the Rx330 so we can go wherever we want though.

Thanks for the suggestions i'll mention them to the Mrs's. LOL

Have fun and take some pix of the fish or from 500 feet up.

St. Pete beach is awesome! Kissimmee/Orlando is nice if the kids like water parks, defenately check out Typhoon Lagoon B)

Was disappointed with the Keys personally (perhaps because the long, long , long drive?) so I doubt I'll be going back there until I have kids of my own. ;)

:cheers:

St. Pete beach is awesome!  Kissimmee/Orlando is nice if the kids like water parks, defenately check out Typhoon Lagoon  B)  

Was disappointed with the Keys personally (perhaps because the long, long , long drive?) so I doubt I'll be going back there until I have kids of my own.   ;)

:cheers:

Ahh we didn't do anything "fun." The weather wasn't great and we didn't have any time. We were too tired from driving all the way down and back..although that's nothing for us..My wife and i are used to driving a lot...

We just had a few romantic evenings LOL ;)