Are You An Aggressive Driver?

LexKid630

I work in west Mass :( ...Thank god i don't have to travel through boston everyday though LOL

by aggressive, i mean speed, acceleration etc...you know..

Regular driver with the constant urge to lay down my size 12. I enjoy getting on it once in a while. B)

I like to shift myself, L,2,O/D Off, D. That way, even though I lose gas mileage, if I see someone trying to pass, I always like to keep up. It'll probably get me in trouble someday.

I like to shift myself, L,2,O/D Off, D.  That way, even though I lose gas mileage, if I see someone trying to pass, I always like to keep up.  It'll probably get me in trouble someday.

Ahhh who cares if we get in trouble LOL...be in the moment ;) :P :lol:

I'd say I'm normal until I need to be aggressive!  :whistles:  ;)

:cheers:

that's a load of crap. Lexusfreak, I've driven with you before, my grandmother could do circles around you. hahahahahahaha

:D :D :D :lol::lol::lol: :P :P :P

just kidding my friend.

steviej

I'd say I'm normal until I need to be aggressive! :whistles:   ;)

:cheers:

that's a load of crap. Lexusfreak, I've driven with you before, my grandmother could do circles around you. hahahahahahaha

:D :D :D :lol::lol::lol: :P :P :P

just kidding my friend.

steviej

Oh geez! :rolleyes: :whistles: ;) Funny guy! :lol: :P

I try not to be aggressive. I really do! but... you know how it goes. I don't cut people off to badly or give the finger or anything but I do like to move right along and I get though traffic pretty well.

Besides, it is only considered aggressive driving by a bunch of people who are terrible drivers to begin with. I consider aggressive driver as doing things like tailgating, cutting off intentionally to annoy, hand gestures, horn honking, brake checking, you know stuff like that. I don't think fast driving is aggressive but here in passive America, some people do.

I say Get on it boy!