1uzfe Internals

Lextreme

Hey Lextreme, been on your site and it' s great but kind of technical for me. I saw another post asking what a Isuze or whatever your post title was (which I can see right now, sorry) meant. I'm kinda thinking that it is the engine? Thanks, Denny

its the engine type that we have, Gs 400 models have the same engine with some slight modifications that give them 10 hp more starting 1998. supra engines are 1jzgte, t means turbocharged and lexus gs and is have i6 engine 2jzge

its the engine type that we have, Gs 400 models have the same engine with some slight modifications that give them 10 hp more starting 1998. supra engines are 1jzgte, t means turbocharged and lexus gs and is have i6 engine 2jzge

Which means the I6 in the SC300 is the same as the one in the Supra. I don't know why more people don't build SC300's into big time sleepers? You can put most of the Supra aftermarket bolt on mods onto the SC300. It should be pretty easy to mount a large turbo onto the engine plus any other mods already made for this engine. The bottom end of this inline 6 is incredibly strong. I think 550Hp with straight bolt on mods on a Supra TT is standard without having to do any major engine work?

yeah, you dont even have to change the engine, there is enuff space under the hood of GS to put 2 TTs in there, my friend is currently starting this project. so far he started to look for an alsmost dead gs 300 1998 and up. he will rebuild and turbocharge the engine.

as soon as he will get the GS, he has to sell his TT supra first. i cant wait myself to check this out, those guys are real car enthusiasts, they have sentras with 400hp in i4 engines and bucn of supras and acuras with all kinds of gadgets installed. like in fast and furious movie. they spend all their money on their cars and work mostly for them. btw that is the guy who will help me do my timing belt.

we did, its really cool what he did to his car, i wish i would have guts to do this to mine. with i6 engine it is much easier to do all the upgrades. much more space under the hood :)

the 1jzgte is a japan market motor and i think australia too but in the states the supra comes with the 2jzgte the 1 jz is a 2.5litre and the 2jz is a 3.0litre the 1 jz looks almost identical to the 2jz but is shoter on the top of the block cus less displacement. the reason why we cant just stick supra bolt ons on get an easy 500hp is cus the compression ratio is different and the head porting is different and the intake manifold is different. meaning the whole head is different. even the head gasket.

i know, but this engine is from japan, he got a half of the car from there, the motor for USA comes only with one turbo, whole this engine has 2 of them

its completely reprogrammed so this one is gettin much more power, plus modified exaust and intake, there is a laptop inside to check and modify the stus plus bunch of diff gauges for the pressure and other stuff i dont know yet:)

yeah, he has that japanese version with TT, the engine is relatively new and the car body is 91, the new fender for supra will arrive today or tomorrow and after sending and repainting i will ask him if i can get some pix to post

gs 300, not 400, he might get GS without selling supra. too much work has been done on supra and too much $ spent. only body left stock on that piece of work:)

not yet, no pix the body is not in a good condition in 2 weeks afeer puttin the spoiler , new fender, sanding and painting i will make pix, or i might do em on monday to make before and after comparison, engine makes 374 hp now