Gs Grills

I been looking for a chrome grill 93 GS, do you guys know where I could find one. I've looked on ebay and seen some that i was interested in but wasn't sure if they were interchangeable with other old school GS models. Anyone got ideas?

Not interchangeable and you're looking at around $300 for a chrome grille. <_< Don't do the cheap chrome stickon slats, they look horrible.

On a side note, I've been looking into doing this, how many others would be interested as well at the above price? <_<(Note to admin, I'm not selling anything, just gauging interest.)

isnt the standard grille chrome?

cant you remove it - and have a chrome grill that way?

Matt, the trim is chrome, however the slats are not. I think some Lexus models had a black grill and underneath was chrome <_<

thats what I meant - I thought the MKII standard grill had chrome slats, and was painted black over the chrome.

you remove the paint - chrome grill B)

thats what I meant - I thought the MKII standard grill had chrome slats, and was painted black over the chrome.

you remove the paint - chrome grill B)

Yes. Both the 98-00 grille and the 01-05 grille is like this.

Do you have any photos? I'm looking to do a little cosmetic work to my car. nothing too drastic. Like HID or preferrably Halo lights also. put parts for the first year 93 GS are so hard to find. I've been searching high and low on the internet.

Not interchangeable and you're looking at around $300 for a chrome grille. <_< Don't do the cheap chrome stickon slats, they look horrible.

On a side note, I've been looking into doing this, how many others would be interested as well at the above price? <_<(Note to admin, I'm not selling anything, just gauging interest.)