My Car Looks Sick

i just got it tinted today and got the new HID's and i ordered that lil lip for the rear window its gonna be in soon i cant wait the car looks 100 times different ill post pics tonight so yous can see the lights

i just got it tinted today and got the new HID's and i ordered that lil lip for the rear window its gonna be in soon i cant wait the car looks 100 times different ill post pics tonight so yous can see the lights

Looking forward to the pics!! B)

:cheers:

P4250014.JPG B)

Car looks good! - Just like mine for the most part, except the lights! :D ......mine's also black w/ same wheels and chrome grill.

Also, go for the clear side markers! They look great on black. Very clean. I got mine from ebay for $20. New bright bulbs would also be cool for the daytime running lights.

How much did the headlights cost ya?

would also suggest the 194 LED bulb for the headlight. that would eliminate the orange. these are about $15 for 10.

[

where i could i get these?? and what orange are you talkin bout on the side or in the headlight?

would also suggest the 194 LED bulb for the headlight.  that would eliminate the orange.  these are about $15 for 10.

In the headlight? The only orange in the headlight is the turn signal and that is because of a plastic orange "lens" that is inside. Maybe you meant something else?

would also suggest the 194 LED bulb for the headlight.  that would eliminate the orange.  these are about $15 for 10.

In the headlight? The only orange in the headlight is the turn signal and that is because of a plastic orange "lens" that is inside. Maybe you meant something else?

I think you mean for the daytime running lights bulb. The DRL's are just a halogen on lower voltage that give it the orange look. LED's are PURE white too. might be hard to see during the day since the sunlight would give a natural reflection of white

i'm looking to get HID's as well, where did you get yours and how much?

i'm looking to get HID's as well, where did you get yours and how much?

i got them at a local car shop where they do custom work but one of the bulbs doesnt come on right away i have to shut it off and turn it back on again so..anyone know btw what that could be?

one of the bulbs doesnt come on right away i have to shut it off and turn it back on again so..anyone know btw what that could be?

Sounds like the ballast is going out. <_<

it chagres up then it fades out is that the ballast?

one of the bulbs doesnt come on right away i have to shut it off and turn it back on again so..anyone know btw what that could be?

Sounds like the ballast is going out. <_<

it chagres up then it fades out is that the ballast?

Yes, cutting out is a sign of the ballast slowly going out. It's actually the starter, however most places only sell them together.You could doublecheck the connections for loose or corroded connections as that maybe what is causing the starter to go. B)