Word Association Game

chippiestu4

I love a great steak :wub: Heck, I just love food.....................

Impression

Same here. You'd probably not think so because I'm tall and thin, 6'6" and 215 lbs. Cooking is another love of mine, last night I made surf & turf (steak and lobster).

Impression--------->First

Charlie's on Orange Blossom Trail with the 50 year old citrus grill is awsome!! I love thier Porterhouse there!! I also like Fish Bones, which is the same owner. I think they are ranked 2 or 3 in the country. In fact, it's second. There is a steak house in Chicago I think that holds the number one rank. Or was that New York? I'm not sure.

Last-----> line

Impression

dc, we'd get along great! I love good food also. All kinds. I have my favorites, but I will try anything new, and if I like it, twice! LOL!!

Impression

Same here. You'd probably not think so because I'm tall and thin, 6'6" and 215 lbs. Cooking is another love of mine, last night I made surf & turf (steak and lobster).

That just means you get to eat more without worrying! :lol:

MMMmmm, Steak and Lobster. That's quite posch for hard times such as these! :P

Impression

Thats a good way to look at it :D I've started working out again so I need to eat a lot to pack on the muscle.

It was supposed to be a nice gourmet dinner with green beans and garlic mashed potatoes from scratch for my partner and me, but that motherfu***r decided to go get hammered instead. He came home and passed out. In his defense, he did get laid off yesterday so I'll go easy on him. :D The lobster was free, shrimp and lobster is one of my parents businesses, so when mom comes to visit she always brings boxes of seafood for us.

Insomnia--------->Ambien

Impression

Thats a good way to look at it :D I've started working out again so I need to eat a lot to pack on the muscle.

It was supposed to be a nice gourmet dinner with green beans and garlic mashed potatoes from scratch for my partner and me, but that motherfu***r decided to go get hammered instead. He came home and passed out. In his defense, he did get laid off yesterday so I'll go easy on him. :D The lobster was free, shrimp and lobster is one of my parents businesses, so when mom comes to visit she always brings boxes of seafood for us.

Insomnia--------->Ambien

If he didn't know you were planning that, then ok, but if he knew and did that anyway, then make sure you make him aware that wasn't nice! It sounds like you worked hard also. And he could have gotten hammered with you!

Ambien-----> Qualudes

Impression

Insomnia--------->Ambien

If he didn't know you were planning that, then ok, but if he knew and did that anyway, then make sure you make him aware that wasn't nice! It sounds like you worked hard also. And he could have gotten hammered with you!

Ambien-----> Qualudes

I agree with you. He knew, he said he wanted surf & turf last night instead of the night before (like I wanted). But like I've said to my sister, I'm at a crossroad in my relationship, I realize that every relationship has problems and its not always 50/50 sometimes it's 10/90 but it can't be a one-sided habit either.

I'm not allowed to go hang out with his best friend. LOL His best friend is the most contemptable human being I've ever met. He's the poster child for "Money does NOT buy class." He's an ignorant, pompous, oportunist that talks down and tries belittle almost everyone around him including his wife. And he's tried it with me and I don't respect him or like him enough to have him talking down to me, so it's only natural for me to be very dry, and sarcastic, with him. So, you can only imagine what it's like when we're in the same room. :chairshot:

Quaaludes---------->Sedative

Wow dc, that is impressive!! I haven't heard that in more years than I care to recollect!! :lol: Not that I'm that old or anything, but, good one!

Rorer 714-----> Mandies