Word Association Game

chippiestu4

DC you always throw me off on these word associations...Motorcycle and London Bridge??? Hmmm

Other then the nursury ryme "London Bridge is falling down, falling down..Etc" which is common with motorcycles I don't get it...

Passage

DC you always throw me off on these word associations...Motorcycle and London Bridge??? Hmmm

Other then the nursury ryme "London Bridge is falling down, falling down..Etc" which is common with motorcycles I don't get it...

Passage

The original London Bridge is reconstructed in Lake Havasu City.

Jay Leno

Mazalan, Mexico is the place to vacation in Mexico...Mexico is a dump in my opinion, and you will probably return with Monta Zuma's revenge and end up on the toilet swigging down Imodium D if your not careful... If you are going for a vacation in winter then go Hawaii....If your looking for winter destination try Utah or Colorado for skiing and National Parks.. If you have the means to go International Costa Rica is not too shabby, you can check out the Rain Forrests and go to the beach.. Samoa Island is the nicest beach destination I have ever been too and I have seen alot... Jamacia is good time too... Florida has the nicest beaches in the US... Depends on your interests...

Butt Chin..... Hmmmm?

Smelly Odors :o

15/mpg

lucky (im averaging less in my SUV)

romantic places: las vegas (though not really romantic), i agree with europe in general, and maybe palm springs and get a nice natural hot tub

p.s. 92lex. i belive the quote its "procrastination is like masturbation, it feels so good until you realize your only !Removed! yourself" lol

Shopping spree

I used to get about 30/mpg with this car, threw in the turbo and I was like, oh crap!

What do you guys think about going to a place like umm, Spain? Is it a tourist friendly place?

Doesn't feel too good if you're out of lotion..LOL