Floor Mats

timothy

Hello, looking for some good floor mats for my 04 es 330. Michigan winters are messy, have some aftermarket mats, but not cut for the car, or match good. Did not check dealer yet. Saw some mats from Lexus of Toledo with their name and Lexus logo which looked pretty good. Saving original ones for good weather. Thanks.

Timothy

Hello,  looking for some good floor mats for my 04 es 330.  Michigan winters are messy, have some aftermarket mats, but not cut for the car, or match good. Did not check dealer yet.  Saw some mats from Lexus  of Toledo with their name and Lexus logo which looked pretty good.  Saving original ones for good weather.  Thanks.

Timothy

The Lexus dealer sounds like he's got what your looking for. Only other suggestion I have is try: www.weathertech.com B)

:cheers:

Timothy, it sounds like you need either winter or all-weather floor mats. I bought a set of all-weather floor mats from Wal-mart for about $25. It's the clear, transparent type, the mats are not too thick, and are easy to clean. Good enough for me to get through each and every wintry day :)

Lexus JUST came out with winter mats for the ES. You'll have to ask for winter mats for the 05 ES330, they'll argue with you about fitment if you say you have an 04. They will fit perfectly though, I have them.

Timothy, it sounds like you need either winter or all-weather floor mats.  I bought a set of all-weather floor mats from Wal-mart for about $25.  It's the clear, transparent type, the mats are not too thick, and are easy to clean.  Good enough for me to get through each and every wintry day :)

I got a set of winter mats from Walmart as well. ;) I got the tan ones. They match really well. I was shocked. :cheers: We were not looking for them, but when we seen them i could not believe the color match. We stood there holding them wondering if they would fit or not then we said what the heck just get them and see. Then when we put them in the car i was really surprised at how well they fit. I was very happy! :)

Hello,  looking for some good floor mats for my 04 es 330.  Michigan winters are messy, have some aftermarket mats, but not cut for the car, or match good. Did not check dealer yet.  Saw some mats from Lexus  of Toledo with their name and Lexus logo which looked pretty good.  Saving original ones for good weather.  Thanks.

Timothy

http://www.lexus-parts.com/

My dealer threw in a set of the clear Exact Mats as part of the deal for our 05 ES330. They are custom cut to perfectly fit the front and back. That may be another option to consider. You can pick up a set at the Parts department of any Lexus dealership - I believe they run about $65 for the set.

The WalMart mats would be a less expensive alternative (I've seen them as well and bought a set for our other car), although not custom.