Shifting The Gears

I use to race with the ES300 and i kicked alot of !Removed!, but i just bought a GS400 and i was wondering about all the shifting. there is like automatice, and e-shift, and manual? i mean, what the hell is e-shift and how the hell am i suppose to drive the car manually? and what is those 4 "up" and "down" button on the steering wheels do. and i think this car has traction control right? well is there a button to turn that off like the ES300, because the traction control just ruin everthing when you're drag racing. so i need help figuring all those things out. :wacko:

How does a person that communicates as poorly as you do afford a Lexus?

I use to race with the ES300 and i kicked alot of !Removed!, but i just bought a GS400 and i was wondering about all the shifting. there is like automatice, and e-shift, and manual? i mean, what the hell is e-shift and how the hell am i suppose to drive the car manually? and what is those 4 "up" and "down" button on the steering wheels do. and i think this car has traction control right? well is there a button to turn that off like the ES300, because the traction control just ruin everthing when you're drag racing. so i need help figuring all those things out.:wacko:

Oh, just saw the other post. You just bought a car and you have no idea if it is front or rear wheel drive? And yes, your biggest interest is drag racing? :blink:

I use to race with the ES300 and i kicked alot of !Removed!, but i just bought a GS400 and i was wondering about all the shifting. there is like automatice, and e-shift, and manual? i mean, what the hell is e-shift and how the hell am i suppose to drive the car manually? and what is those 4 "up" and "down" button on the steering wheels do. and i think this car has traction control right? well is there a button to turn that off like the ES300, because the traction control just ruin everthing when you're drag racing. so i need help figuring all those things out.:wacko:

You're kidding about the racing, right? Maybe get an adult to teach you about the car and give some driving lessons first. :blink:

How does a person that communicates as poorly as you do afford a Lexus?

Oh, just saw the other post. You just bought a car and you have no idea if it is front or rear wheel drive? And yes, your biggest interest is drag racing? :blink:

my friend, money grows on tree and they do fall from the sky. yes i bought the car cuz i know it's powerful and yes i love drag racing, but i dont race everyday so i got a luxury car.

You're kidding about the racing, right? Maybe get an adult to teach you about the car and give some driving lessons first. :blink:

no im not kidding about the racing, and i already know how to drive ok? i've raced alot before and know how to race thank you very much.