95 Es300 In Dash Gauge Needles

xsahowx

Hey fellow members. I have a 95 es300 and none of my gauge needles work. Where Can I get replacments or is there a fuse hidden somewhere or something. Please Reply Thanks Very Much Members

Contact www.lextech.org and Brian will fix the needles for a fair price , I sent my 93 es300 cluster to him and I am very happy with my like new dash cluster. B)

Hey fellow members. I have a 95 es300 and none of my gauge needles work. Where Can I get replacments or is there a fuse hidden somewhere or something. Please Reply Thanks Very Much Members

Contact www.lextech.org and Brian will fix the needles for a fair price , I sent my 93 es300 cluster to him and I am very happy with my like new dash cluster. B)

How do you get the gauge cluster out to send it to get it fixed? I have a 1997 ES300 with the same problem.

There should be two little caps on the top of the cluster, pop the caps out and a screw will be revealed on both sides. Unscrew those, then gently pull it out so you can access the dimmer and odo/trip button plug.. Unplug those and then put it aside.

The cluster should have 4 screws on each corner.. Unscrew those and then gently take it out. there is 3 sets of plugs in the back. Then ship it to Lextech. They do an awesome job.

Maybe I was looking at the wrong part of the site, but I went to lextech and only found lighting upgrades/fixes for GS and SC models.

Maybe I was looking at the wrong part of the site, but I went to lextech and only found lighting upgrades/fixes for GS and SC models.

http://lextech.org/forum/index.php?act=SF&f=3 copy and paste this into your browser

• 1 year later...

I'm curious to learn how this worked out for xsahowx . . . Did you send your '95 ES 300 gauge cluster to Brian at lextech.com? Was it easy to remove and reinstall? How much did it cost? Mine are also burning out (so far, only the tach has gone completely dark) and I want to know as much as I can in preparation for getting the guages re-done. Anyone else deal with replacing their guages, and if so, how? Thanks!

-SG