Feedback From Current Rx330 Owners

LuvmyRX

To all of the RX330 owners out there - how do you like it?  Let us know if you Like or dislike your RX and why?  Good points and bad... This will help prospective buyers make a more informed decision.

Thanks for the feedback!

I like just about everything .

The only complaint is the high cost of maintenance which I learned through this site that I can do at Toyota....

I love it. But it's the little things that bug me...

1. poor wiping of rear wiper (got new assembly and it seems to work better).

2. various creaking noises from dashboard area.

3. poor placement of emergency brake. It's right in the way of where I want to rest my left leg!

I have one as a loaner right now, I really like them I always request one. One thing I've really noticed on this one though is the rattles, that thing rattles like a Chevy, its terrible! Only has 3500 miles on it too.

I always tell everyone I talk to that is looking at the RX to check out the Infiniti FX35 though.

The FX35 is a superior vehicle, but the FX45 is even better if you want maximum power and torque.  I also think it's smoother.

No Way. I test drove both the FX35 and FX45. They weren't as smooth as the RX330... stiffer rides both of 'em. I dunno 'bout the "Superior" vehicle part .. but they sure were powerful and I liked the handling. But the interiors were exactly like a nissan ... quite cheap for a $45K car.

bailey- The FX is supposed to have a stiffer ride than the RX, its sportier. Its supposed to be an SUV version of a sports car. Thats the rationale behind the interior design too, its supposed to be sporty and high tech more like a sports car. My parents have a 35 and my dad said it best, the FX is the family vehicle a dad buys to drive himself, the RX is the family vehicle the mom buys to drive herself. The interior isn't as posh as the RX, but its not supposed to be.

RX- Thats interesting because I've heard just the opposite. The 45 has the 20in wheels that have a lot of owners screaming about the hard ride. Thats why my parents got a 35 with the 18s.

bailey- The FX is supposed to have a stiffer ride than the RX, its sportier.

Oops .. my mistake. I thot 'RX in NC' was hinting that the FX is smoother than the RX. I see what he/she's saying now.

But still... when I am paying $45K for a car I'd rather it have better interiors than its low er priced cousin(infiniti interiors == nissan interiors). I agree on the sportier part.

I like Infiniti's interior, not as nice as the Lexus but its definately nicer than a Nissan.

My Sis-in-law got a Maxima with all the bells and whistles. The interiors(including the wheel, dash and the center console) look like what I saw in the G35. Well almost. Must be due to the presence of all that brushed metal in the interiors.

I love it.  But it's the little things that bug me...

1.  poor wiping of rear wiper (got new assembly and it seems to work better).

2.  various creaking noises from dashboard area.

3.  poor placement of emergency brake.  It's right in the way of where I want to rest my left leg!

I am mostly happy. I bought it about 2 months ago '05. Have 2 issues

1. poor rear wiper also

2. Brake noice when you are stopped and move slowly

ANybody else notice these????

I have one as a loaner right now, I really like them I always request one. One thing I've really noticed on this one though is the rattles, that thing rattles like a Chevy, its terrible! Only has 3500 miles on it too.

My Chevy doesn't rattle at all, and it shouldn't, considering I paid $51,000 for it! I think the RX400h will be more of a cross between a womans smooth-ride vehicle and a man's "heavy right foot" vehicle (270 HP and tons of torque). Throw in 30+ MPG and you've got a guiltless, luxurious, fast, and fun vehicle all rolled into one!