Cornering Lights To Fog Lights

Lex3486

i believe 95 is the first year for the fogs. i hear people change the earlier ones to fogs but they will shine to the sides since they are cornering lights. i personally like the cornering lights. i put the silverstars in my low beams and keep them on at all times, day and night. that makes the car look like it has daytime running lights or fog lights. looks nice.

i believe 95 is the first year for the fogs. i hear people change the earlier ones to fogs but they will shine to the sides since they are cornering lights. i personally like the cornering lights. i put the silverstars in my low beams and keep them on at all times, day and night. that makes the car look like it has daytime running lights or fog lights. looks nice.

can u tell me how to keep my cornering lights on at all times?

I gotta wire something right?

How about this question; has anyone ever put LED bulbs in the running lights? I wonder how bright they'd be then...I want those suckers to be as bright as I can possibly get em and those dinky bulbs in there now just aren't cuttin it. The car just looks so AWESOME at night with just those on; just barely lights up the headlights...how cool. MAN I love this car haha

How about this question; has anyone ever put LED bulbs in the running lights?  I wonder how bright they'd be then...I want those suckers to be as bright as I can possibly get em and those dinky bulbs in there now just aren't cuttin it.  The car just looks so AWESOME at night with just those on; just barely lights up the headlights...how cool. MAN I love this car haha

that would be cool i guess its possible