Would Like Tsb Information

klambrecht

The NHTSC site lists 30 TSBs for the 04 RX-330. A lot of them look fairly old and probably only apply to the earlier releases of the car. But they list the recent issues that I've seen mentioned here - like the rear window wiper improvement TSB #00804.

Nice info at that site!

My local library suscribes to a similar on-line service which includes TSB's, wiring diagrams, etc. for free use of its patrons. You might want to check with your local library.

Hey Riwyle,

You said that your "local library subscribes to a similar on-line service which includes TSB's, wiring diagrams, etc." I'm in So Cal too. Which library is it and city is it in?

Thanx :)

Torrance, all libraries in the city are connected to the same data base. To access this one, you have to go into one of the local libraries.

Hey Riwyle,

You said that your "local library subscribes to a similar on-line service which includes TSB's, wiring diagrams, etc." I'm in So Cal too. Which library is it and city is it in?