Good Es330 Dealor In Toronto

noddy

What part of Toronto are you from noddy? (I'm in north east Scarborough). I bought my 01 ES last January at Lexus of Richmond Hill on Younge St. (www.lexusrh.com) which is owned by the Don Valley North Group which also ownes Don Valley North Lexus Toyota (www.dvnlt.com). If it's a brand new 05 ES were talking about here (the base model or 'special edition' as Lexus Canada calls it for $39,900) :rolleyes: remember that EVERY dealership pays the EXACT same price for their cars.....it comes down to which dealer is willing to take the most off the asking price to get your business. This is the case for most cars.......I do not know for 100% how it works on a Lexus as they don't sell as many units as say Toyota so I don't know hw much they 'discount' on new ones. Your best bet is too make a few calls to some Lexus dealers & 'feel them out'. Do me a favour & let me know what they say & the amount (if any) they are willing to discount. I don't think it's going to be thousands of dollars mind you as they hold their value well compared to other luxury brands. Good Luck & keep us posted. B)

:cheers:

I too am interested in your situation. I live in Riverdale (Greek town) have a 2000 ES300 with 56,ooo kilometers and warranty runs out next october without any renewal possible. We would be looking at late model 330, either ES or RX.

I understand that a new dealer will be opening somewheres downtown, but nobody knows for sure. I also heard that a new Lexus/Toyota dealer will open where they're tearing down Inn on the Park on Eglinton. Neither will be helpful to you if you're buying soon.

BTW, I do my regular maintenance at Downtown toyota ans am quite pleased. However thay're not authorized to do Lexus warranty work. befiore I go off warranty I'll have them thoroughly check for items that need work so that Lexus can do it before warranty is over. Hope that works.

Good luck.

It dosen't hurt to make a few phone calls & shop around.  B)  Let us know what your findings are noddy  :)

I am from North York.

Actually, I called Don Valley North Lexus Toyota yesterday, and

a guy there gave me the price: $710/m(including tax), 0 down payment, 48month lease for Special Edition, and I asked the price for $690/m, he rejected.

Tomorrow, I will call Scarborough dealor, maybe they will give me a better deal.

ImranS, can you please tell me the full name of your agent as I guess there is not only one Henry there?

Thanks a lot for your guys suggestions!

It dosen't hurt to make a few phone calls & shop around.   B)   Let us know what your findings are noddy  :)

I am from North York.

a guy there gave me the price: $710/m(including tax), 0 down payment, 48month lease for Special Edition, and I asked the price for $690/m, he rejected.

Tomorrow, I will call Scarborough dealor, maybe they will give me a better deal.

ImranS, can you please tell me the full name of your agent as I guess there is not only one Henry there?

Wow! That's a lot for a lease of a vehicle for a 4 year lease! :blink: Let's say it's $700......that's $33,600, over the 4 year period. I understand the tax is included in the price......but the 'special edition' is $39,900 to begin with (plus freight, air tax, tire tax, gas tax, etc, etc, etc). I wonder if you had some money down & you financed the ES what the payments would be......after it's over, you would own it.

What did they tell you the 'residual' value of the car would be at the end of the lease?? :unsure::huh:

It dosen't hurt to make a few phone calls & shop around.  B)  Let us know what your findings are noddy  :)

I am from North York.

Wow! That's a lot for a lease of a vehicle for a 4 year lease! :blink: Let's say it's $700......that's $33,600, over the 4 year period. I understand the tax is included in the price......but the 'special edition' is $39,900 to begin with (plus freight, air tax, tire tax, gas tax, etc, etc, etc). I wonder if you had some money down & you financed the ES what the payments would be......after it's over, you would own it.

What did they tell you the 'residual' value of the car would be at the end of the lease?? :unsure::huh:

You can check http://www.lexus.ca for ES330 lease, which told me that the 'residual' value or Lease End Value would be $19,152.00 after

my lease, actually, I would like to put $10,000 as downp, this way I have only pay $443/m according to its list price.

Anyway, I HAVE to cut it to be $410/m after $10, 000 downp, that's all.

Here's a little tip about leasing, don't tell them you're leasing until after you've negotiated the price. Whenever they quote you a lease price they're charging you full MSRP, which on the ES is crazy. Negotiate a fair price then get some lease payments. Shop some outside lessors like credit unions etc. Don't haggle based on lease payments, thats an old car salesman profit hiding trick.

I leased my ES for just over $500, 39 months with $0 down, $500 over invoice. Thats US dollars keep in mind.

lmao a chinese guy in Scarborough.

Hopefully their is only one at that dealer

Lol sk.......agreed. Dov Valley North Lexus Toyota's sales staff is about 60% asian actually. Go on their website.....perhaps they have a listing of their sales staff. B)