Will This Look Good?

GSsoldier

will my LS400 (champange/gold color) look good with clear corners???  

11 members have voted

1. 1. will my LS400 (champange/gold color) look good with clear corners???

• YES
    • NO

i wish i could get picture for u i might have one but my camera is out of service, but im thinking about getting clear corners now that my left side blinker doesnt work, so i thought if i was goign to replace the blinkers might as well since they will be out any thoughts ??? my LS is gold with the 2 tone trim style just thoughts suggestions are all helpful

i beleieve member tansupplyman has a gold LS with clear corners, but i'm not sure,  <_<

shoot him a pm and ask.........i'm sure he can give you some pics as well. ;)

He has a white Gen. I LS WITH gold bottom. ;)

There are few pics of his car in the old gallery (where ever that is at)

GSsoldier: Give us a picture of your LS (or any other LS that resembles yours, ebay will help alot) and someone (me) will photoshop the picture with clear lights for you. The picture will look EXACTLY like as if they were really on. ;)

I had the same thoughts when it came to how my car would look with the clear bumpers...I wasn't sure if they would look good on a Lexus. Now I think clear bumpers look good on any Lexus (orange just stands out TOO much). Here's a pic of mines:

142241104_0441.jpg

yeah that looks really clean 92..........from what i get, i think the clears look a lot better on lighter color LS ie......white, beige, silver, gold ect...

than they do darker colors, like mine........but i dont know....... <_<

I think they'll look great on your car silvermate.

BTW, nice rims!

I think they'll look great on your car silvermate

ya think? i've thought about doing this mod in the past, but never pulled the trigger, i think i'll order some and see what they look like, and take em off if i don't like em....(they're cheap)

BTW, nice rims!

:lol: thanks.......when i first looked at your car in the pic i thought it was a Gen 3 the rims really make all the difference with these first Gen LS's, people can't tell the actually year of the car......... B)

Yeah, if you don't like them just take them off and sell them to someone who does want them. No real loss there, at least you'll know how it'll work out.

Rims actually do make a difference...I just wish I couldn't tell the difference between mines and a genIII...haha.

Excellent work Steve!!! They look great! That car is so gorgeous!

:cheers:

Thanks. In the second picture, the left one (the passenger side) looks funny. <_<

Oh yeah. You have to love the car, its beige.................. B)

Silver: Your request is done. I hope you don't mind me posting pics of your car. :rolleyes:

With clear corners:

LS400.gif

With clear corners & slight tint:

LS400-with-tinted-windows.gif

Since, Silver loves the 98-2000 LS soooo much, I was going to put a 98-00 LS front on his car. If I didn't have sooooooooooooooooo many damn problems with my p.o.s computer and had a little more time, also I would have gotten some of my e-mails done. ;)

Just in case some of you might be thinking of what the heck is he talking about, just recently I did this picture: (if some of you guys remeber Steve (detailoholic) posted some pics of the 2005 ES330. I got the front from that picture (the car was bluish-green or something):

I'm not a pro, or even close so this is the best I could do. So, if you have something bad to say.......keep it to yourself.lol. j/k....let me know the problems you might see and I'll try to fix them for future (you learn from your mistakes), but PM me, don't post them here.

*this post is only about clear sidemarkers, not about my chopping*

The picture is too big to view, so I just put links to them.

Original Picture: The only thing I really know is that it is a Dodge and also that is preaty ugly.......see it for yourself:

The picture is too big to view, so I just put links to them.

THANKS A BUNCH 93LSowner, AND EVERYONE ELSE!!! it looks freaking great my god i thought it was going to be funky looking!!!, anyone know a cheap place to get clearcorners, theres an place where the guy said he can order them for me, but if i dont know how cheap he will be about it any good online places?

-joe nguyen