Any Suggestions? :)

npcomplete

uhh i think my dad uses diehard not sure...

has anyone tried the new batterys at all?

they are suppose to bring the wieght of the battery and bring up the like of the batteries too, im refering to the batteries that look like a bunch of cylinders put together with a yellow gray color design

uhh i think my dad uses diehard not sure...

has anyone tried the new batterys at all?

they are suppose to bring the wieght of the battery and bring up the like of the batteries too, im refering to the batteries that look like a bunch of cylinders put together with a yellow gray color design

I would stay away from die hard they are made by excide and are problematic. I would go with interstate or delco

npcomplete, I have a Interstate in my LS. I realy don't think it matter much, as long as you stick with a major brand. I would recommend getting the most "CCA" (cold cranking amps) that you can (mine has 850cca). This is usually the more exspensive one, and will have the longest warranty period.

Let us know what you decied to go with. :cheers:

hello everyone,

After all of your precious suggestions... I've finally bought AC DELCO Battery 850 CCA from local Pep Boys. :cheers:

But while I was replacing it, I accidently over tighten the thing (what do you call that round thing that goes on top of the +ve and -ve terminal???)... anyways, I tighten it so hard that it is broken... :( Looks like I need to replace that thing... Can anyone tell me what it is called and where can I get it from?

Thank you so much for your supports again. :D