What Do You Guys Think?ls Or Gs Or Keep My Es?

well i seen some cars today and would like some advice.a buddy of mine who owns a car dealership in my area has a gs 400 1998 and a 96 ls 400.i drove them both and think the gs is faster but the ls is smother.its a toss up but im not sure.the gs has 48,000 miles its white with tan interior.im not to big a fan on white so thats whats turning me off on that.the ls is black on black and thats the color i love but its not as fast.i love a good luxury car but also love speed so im not sure what to get.any advice would help.maybe i will just keep my es or look around some more for a newer es and just do a few mods to it.im going nuts!lol

my uncle happens to have a white 98 gs300. the scratches are very noticeable and touch-up paint barely alleviates it. i think scratches on a black car touched-up is not as noticeable imo. ive always liked the silver or mica blue gs :P if i was getting another car, id get an is300 5 spd! it may not be as fast as a gs400 but its more exciting to drive and doesnt eat up gas the way a gs does! :lol:

well i seen some cars today and would like some advice.a buddy of mine who owns a car dealership in my area has a gs 400 1998 and a 96 ls 400.i drove them both and think the gs is faster but the ls is smother.its a toss up but im not sure.the gs has 48,000 miles its white with tan interior.im not to big a fan on white so thats whats turning me off on that.the ls is black on black and thats the color i love but its not as fast.i love a good luxury car but also love speed so im not sure what to get.any advice would help.maybe i will just keep my es or look around some more for a newer es and just do a few mods to it.im going nuts!lol

Well, the GS feels faster because it is a bit lighter then the LS. The GS IMO would be the better deal. It has a more sporter of a feel. Don't get wrong, nothing wrong with LS. It just does not have the sporty look. Either way, you can't go wrong.

I would go with the GS, they look great, it is still a good Looking year! There are more mods, and sportier without any mods. I drove a gs400 a few years back (I only had it one night :( ) It was smooth and FAST, got me hooked ever since! My es300 is just holding me over untill i can get a gs :) ive driven the 97 LS, its smoother than our es's but it wasn't fun as the GS. GO for the GS! Also check with the guys in the GS Forums, they might be able to tell you what ones have more problems. I still say go GS :D

~brian~

lol my wife is all happy that shes getting my es!im not to happy though!lol women like to gring curbs so my rims will get broke in real fast with her.maybe i should take them off and sell them.

OMG BBSAL IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I E N V Y You!!!!!!!

:chairshot: Congrats m8... well be sure to visit us once in a while! if ya don't mind me askin... how much???

ProZac

they look nice.im not sure if i want factory though.i have to think about it.i been driving it all day just to get use to it and boy its soooooo much faster and more of a car then the es but i still love my es.im going to buff it tomorrow and detail it and then i will post some pics.