Trying To Solve Possible Elect. Ground Probs

Ok...I have been trying to solve my possible electrical ground problem. I'm trying every possible avenue to try and get my headlights and interior lights from blinking when im playing my system. :cries:

Someone has told me to check my grounding cable and replace it with a thicker one. What i need to know is where is it and if it is possible to replace it with a larger one? And if it is possible to change it would it possibly be a solution to my problem???

Any ideas would be greatly appriciated! thanks :cheers:

The ground wire is connected to the battery terminal and connects to the chassis right below/behind the battery and to the engine block. You could also install a grounding kit to help with that as well. It would help you out quite a bit. Also get yourself an Optima yellow top battery. Almost a must for powerful systems. I have a grounding kit that I put together of 8g monster cable ground wire and gold ring terminals I could sell you for cheap. I just made it. It is all set for an SC400. Let me know if your interested. email me at jeremyp111@hotmail.com

Jeremy

The dimming issue is solved with capacitors...

Go to a high end stereo shop and get advice at least in person...

There are a mutltitude of ground wires all over, chassis, auxiliary, engine, and battery.