Dash Lights And Tach Needle Spot

I don't have a service manual and can't figure out how to replace the bulb that illuminates the fuel gauge. I also noticed that the tach needle has a dark area that comes and goes whenever it feels like it. The usual climate control LCD issue is also aggravating. Any help would be appreciated.

SAME PROBELM!! lol My tac light blinks, and my Fuel Gage light USED to blink, its now dark. It comes back every once in a while, but i'm just gonna get a new dash kit from Lextech.org, when i get the change. Oh, and my A/C needs a new compressor i think, workin on that first. Its HOT in Maryland already... need the A/C

Eb

• 7 months later...

if you ever get the nedles replaced...if you're planning to keep the car more than 5 more years or so, i would suggest lowering the dimmer switch to under the "click." this will make the needles last much much longer without that much loss of light. Dont feel bad the stupid needles on every sc300, sc400, es300 and pretty much every other optitron dash go out...