Rear Springs For A 1993 Model

I've replace the shocks and still hear some scraping when there's anyone in the rear seat or the trunk has somewhat of a load...100 lbs or less. After 150,000 miles, do you all think it's time to replace the springs? If so, what brand should I search for? Any ideas on aftermarket options? Thanks!!! :)

what year

You had bad springs in the first place shocks only slow the bounce but springs keep you height

are you sure you have the right sized tires also?

Never heard of bad shocks on an ES rubbing the tires.

Almost every Toyota made has had rear spring issues, and they start to sag. I've had the same problems with mine, and have been in the process of looking for an aftermarket replacement. The problem is, all of them have a 1" drop, and they all talk to me like I'm crazy to want the stock ride height. They may make an aftermarket coil-over style that you could leave in the stock position? It would probably cost as much as a stock replacement- I'm guessing?

In the past with other sites, they would contact a company like Eibach, and suggest a group buy. Someone like them could custom fit a set for your car, and they may already have some that would work, that are made for a different vehicle. Other than that route, I'm kind of out of in-expensive ideas!

Anybody else been through this?