Ching $$$$$

GSsoldier

man guys its been a while since i've posted but heres why!!!! hold your breath.... :blink::blushing::blink::wacko::blink:

ok well it started tuesday and what happened was i was driving around town doing chores and such, as i just came back from LA, btw i got some sick picture of 2 GS400s when i was down there, but ye i was doing chores and as i finished i headed out to my youth group (St. John the Baptist of *****) and right before i got there WHAM!!!!

the car dies... right at a stop sign... i mean totally dies, no moving of pistons or anything.... luckily people in the neigborhood were nice enough to help me push my car to the side of the street... there i pop the hood to make it look like i knew what i was doing haha unluckily for me i didnt.... so i called up the old father and he dropped by.... turns out the coolant tank was cracked and there was a hole on the cover....

jumping from tuesday to thrusday

BLLUUPAAALUUUP WOOWOOOO

(think of wavy screen much like the wanyes world episode near the end with the alternate endings)

thrusday: dad and i put the car in the shop, they were dumb enough to give us a RX330 haha, actually i wanted the GS but they were like u arent buying a car u shouldnt get to pick ooh well so i had the RX all day very nice crossover car or whatever u want to call them, nice car all the same but then HEY its a lexus haha, well after we return the car on friday i took a look at the bill being i wasnt there for the billing on thrusday i was busy grubbing on the free food and free drinks in the dealership, freaking 2000+ just on parts, 50 for labor per part installed, dad decide to get only 3 parts installed but dang... new positive charge clamp/ring/connecter (old one was corroded) new harnessing for the fan, that was going to the shizzits, and new coolant tank which was very much nicer looking then my 93 piece of junk.... well after driving it out of the dealership i felt like a new man!!! the car felt fantasic im not sure if it was suppose to change everythiing when dad got those parts changed but dang, better braking, better steering, more power, it was just WHOA haha...

now tommarrow morning im getting the rest put on at dad's old friends shop, spark plugs spark plug wires, timing belt, brake pads front and back, new suspension, and i think thats it but wow lexus dealership just heighteed my love for lexus.... soo much money spent though still all worth it

well after driving it out of the dealership i felt like a new man!!! the car felt fantasic im not sure if it was suppose to change everythiing when dad got those parts changed but dang, better braking, better steering, more power
now tommarrow morning im getting the rest put on at dad's old friends shop, spark plugs spark plug wires, timing belt, brake pads front and back, new suspension

Horrible story but a real 'Great ending.' B)

:cheers:

Very interesting. B) I'm glad everything went well with the rest. Hate to bring this up, but don't you take care of your LS?