New

i just purchased my Lexus a few weeks ago, and i was wondering what the difference is between the ES250 and 300. i've found bodykits for the 300, but everyone has told me they wont fit the 250, why not? and also, if anyone knows where i can find some wheels that would match up to a Lexus, seeing as how the Lexus 5bolt pattern is rather odd, it'd be appreciated. :ph34r:

LOL!! I was waiting for someone to answer this post! Wow! :blink: :whistles:

i know they're completely different cars, design wise. im talking interior though. my freind wrecked his 94 300 a few weeks ago and said he'd sell me the interior, i just dont know if it'd mount up. and im still needing info on wheels. . .

"LOL!! I was waiting for someone to answer this post! Wow! :blink: :whistles: "

:chairshot:

i know they're completely different cars, design wise. im talking interior though.

You answered your own question.....if they are completely different cars then the parts, seats, electronics, engines, etc. WON'T FIT! :chairshot:

I bought a new ES250 in 1991 and when I traded it in, in 1994 for an ES300, I compared all the different parts.....they were WAY different.

If you're looking for new wheels for an ES250 try looking at custom wheels for a 1991 Camry. ;)

Certain interior parts from a "90-"91 ES250 are similar to the "90-"91 Toyota Camry, but they might need slight modifications to fit into your car. "94 ES300 interior parts will NOT fit unless you do drastic modifications. ;)