FOR SALE: 1992 Lexus ES300 only 111k miles
pictures can be found here: http://www.dropspace.com/es300web/
I have had this Lexus for approximately 20,000 miles and know the previous owner. It spent most of its life being the car that the 80 year old mother of a car lot owner drove around in. He serviced this car regularly and she rarely used it and never in bad weather. It has been regularly taken care of its whole life and I have done most of the expensive maintenance on it since I received it. Below is a list of everything that I have done or had done to the car. Some of this stuff (like the timing belt for instance) was done by none other than LOC's own JPImportz. When he had the car, he went over the whole thing and said it was in really great shape. No leaks, rear main seal was in tact, struts, transmission, all good.
* timing belt, water pump,s-belt, pcv valve replaced @ 96k miles - JPImportz
* vave cover gaskets were leaking slightly and replaced - JPImportz
* cooling system flushed - JPImportz
* oil changed every 5k miles since I had it with mobil1 synthetic 10-30 and mobil 1 oil filter
* air filter changed @94k miles, just checked and it still looks fine
* transmission was flushed @ 94k miles
* differential was also flushed @ 94k miles
* fuel system cleaned @ 94k miles
* fuel filter replaced @ 94k miles
* new tires were put on when i got the car at 91k miles, they are about 60% right now
* new denso platinum plugs @ 94k miles
* new plug wires @ 94k miles
* new cap and rotor @ 104k miles (solved the only issue I ever had with this car, slight hesitation when cold)
* just put on new ceramic rear brake pads
* replaced all the dash lights (a couple were out when i got the car, but all the bulbs are new now)
* needle lights all work except for one section of the speedo that is out when the lights are off. when the headlights are on it comes back on.
* lows and highs are silvania silverstars that are about a year old
* when I got the car, there was some condensation in the tail lights, so I found the tail lights off a 94 on ebay and exchanged them.
* there are 2 scrapes on the car that I would consider over and above what you would normally expect on a car of this age. one on the rear bumper and one on the passenger rear side (both shown in the pics) the could be easily fixed but they never bothered me so I left them.
* everything on this car works..all the controls, ac (blows cold, even in texas summers), power seats, windows, etc are all fully functional. This car has been a real pleasure to own, great car with almost no problems. I am selling because a job change has me driving extremely far to get to work. I have another car to drive that gets a lot better gas mileage. I just don't want to put that many miles on a car that gets 22mpg. I have done the expensive 100k stuff for you so this should be a great car for many miles to come.
asking price: $5900
location: Dallas/Ft. Worhth Texas
I will work with you on delivery if you are in the region
reply here or to email@example.com if interested