Shuddering

GSsoldier

i tend to get a shuddering in the LS when i apply the brakes why is that? does anyone else experience that in an 93 LS? if i can remember correctly it happens when im lowering my speeds from 60 to 40 on the highway or when im going normally and slow down at a light? it doesnt happen all the time but seems to happen at least once a day help give advice thanks everyone

Have a dial micrometer clamped on each side first; max rotor runout is 0.05mm or 0.002 inch.

If they are in spec, you are just throwing your money away !!!!

All brake shops should have micrometers, go and ask price first--do not go to a Lexus dealer---they would probably want to SELL you new rotors before looking at them !!!!!

Make sure they torque wheels to around 80 '# ; NOT to run nuts up with impact wrench !!!

thanks to everyone that gave me advice im going to go out for a test drive and see what happens when i do what i'll update agian i want to save as much money as possible for i just bought new timingbelt sparkplugs/wires and new brake pads for the front and back all suming up more then 2 bills!!!