2001 Es300 Need Help With The Vss (vehicle Speed Sensor) Please!

Hello, I'm new to the site and i could use some advice. First off im having troubles with hard shifting (jumping) and the car not going into overdrive (Driving @60 and the RPM's are clocking over 3k RPM). Well i took the battery out so i could clear the codes, test drove the car again with the engine light off, as soon as i got it out on the highway and as soon as the transmission shifted into second the car shifted hard then the check engine light immediately lit up, got the code read and the scanner said the VSS is malfunctioning or something to that nature and 2 other codes one saying trouble communicating with the computer and a O2 sensor code, but I can't for the life of me find this part below on the car, I was told it was underneath the car on the transmission somewhere. It's not the smaller one on top of the transmission by the battery or starter. Also there is a whining noise coming from what sounds like maybe the transmission, I know the sound of a tired transmission but its not originating from that area, its more near the serpentine belt towards the passenger side, if its cold and as soon as a start it, it whines pretty loud for a short second then quiets down, and once the car is warm the noise is there but not as noticeable. :( Going to try to replace the cheap parts before jumping the gun and buying a new transmission.
If anyone can help i would GREATLY appreciate it, i need my car and i am afraid the transmission may just be dieing, not sure the symptoms with these cars. Im glad to be part of the Lexus community :)
80-41jvwtv8v3l_sy355__1e4f3eb6d795682475

This is the part I'm trying to find on the vehicle so I can replace it.

The attached diagram seems to indicate that is on the top of the transmission housing.

Edit: I just did a Google search for "ES300 vehicle speed sensor" and found a bunch of photographs and diagrams showing where it is.

post-2157-0-01403200-1433084018_thumb.jp

That diagram shows the one i already replaced and it looks like this and is on top of the transmission under the battery.

Cant find the location for the one in the picture on my first post, its driving me insane... :(large.JPG

Yah theres 2 of those small 2 connector vss on top of the tranny, but the bigger one I cannot find! I guess its different on the Lexus 3.0's where they have 2 on top that look like this (refer to picture). i replaced them both, and im still getting hard shifts, and wont go into overdrive. When i unhooked the battery and replaced the other sensor that needed to be replaced, took it out to see if it was fixed, will its shifting somewhat smoother and it achieved going into overdrive at one point, but the engine and trac light came on and wouldnt go into overdrive again. Im so confused, i feel like chunking the **** off a cliff. I have googled so much im just done.large.JPG

If there is any way i can be more specific i am willing to do whatever. Ill make a video when i have a chance, i know now the car is going into limp mode thus why no OD, but when i changed the other VSS sensor, i got out on the road and it at one point tried to shift but lost all power and then it came back. Hard to explain, and noone is willing to help, google doesnt help either...

Although while changing those sensors, the magnets at the bottom had tiny little splinters of metal. Wtf does that mean? Im guessing i need to change the tranny fluid! Im guessing those little pieces of metal interfere with the sensors?