Premium Gas?

MendoPaul

It seems to me that those of you who wish to "wax poetic" about everything beyond the accepted parameters of the Lexus Ls400/430 discussion group might consider:

General Discussions

members can post anything not even related to Lexus

There you can discuss copy paper, college experiences, subliminal messages, and yes, even Stri Dex. Ah, such great memories....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they'll be comparing pimple medications soon.....

u know about that.... i was using clearsail for a while and then one time i acidently got it up my nose and it started this massive nose bleed.... everytime since then even if i dont get it up my nose i get a blood nose or make my nose prone to blood noses within hours.... any thoughts on this? anyone using something other then clearsal and think it seems to be working?

young no point in stopping it i tried that already, i got stray off from the topic too

ITS AMERICA FREEDOM TO CHOOSE

every once in a while i will throw in something about rights or america cus im at a stage where i believe in fighting for my rights and other peoples rights too, for instance i did a day of silence for !Removed!/!Removed! rights, to protest the discrimination agianist these people

u know about that.... i was using clearsail for a while and then one time i acidently got it up my nose and it started this massive nose bleed.... everytime since then even if i dont get it up my nose i get a blood nose or make my nose prone to blood noses within hours.... any thoughts on this? anyone using something other then clearsal and think it seems to be working?

Ouch.

My dermatologist prescribed Tazorac gel for pimples and Duac Topical Gel for other pores. Acne vulgarize is infection of the sweat glands. And, pimples are puss filled of dead white blood cells and bacteria. For over simplification, you get pimples if you have oily skin; Tazorac dries up the skin.

post-4-1082609661.jpg

First warning to youngdoog. If you have a problem with the way the site is run then you may post in the website forum and feedback section or contact a moderator directly.

You have been placed on posting probation, this means that your postings will have to be approved by a moderator before they become viewable by other members.

Rudeness is not tolerated at the LOC and is always dealt with in a swift and clear manner, It cannot be any clearer than this, you're out of line.

This is a community, and from time to time we get off topic. If you do not wish to be a part of our community you may leave. If you continue to disrupt our community, you will be removed.

Isn't someone going to step in and stop these juvenile postings which have become a rant by former high school/college immature dopes regarding their worthless life to date?

Jezz! What's your problem? You really need to take a look at your life if a few high schoolers asking some LOC members about their college experiences upsets you. Is your life really that terrible? Need a divorce? Counsling? Better job? I have friends that can help you with all of the above. This is supposed to be a fun club, but people like you try to make otherwise.

I think you're the "immature [dope]" if you can even handle a little variation from the posted topic. Besides, we've already answered his question numerous times in the first 2 pages. I think it was great that Steve warned you; you deserved it!!! Calling such a nice group as LOC "immature dopes" is the epitome of RUDENESS!

you know thats way i love being a part of this club so much, the members always act with class and they are very respectable as far as if someone asks a stupid question no one jumps on them, like they are a fool.....thats what i like to see

so many of the other forums are just classless to me ie...the xterra owners club, i've visited that site a couple of times to ask some simple questions about my Xterra and they jump all over, pretty much stone me, :lol: for not knowing the answer, i'm mean whats the point of the club if your fearfull of being pounced on for trying to find some help<_< thats what these clubs and forums are here for, to share your knowledge with other members :)

besides that...... there is profanity and name calling all over that forum, its just disgusting..

everyone should treat people with as much class and respect as the members in the LOC. :)

but hey, its not a perfect world and we all know that

i agree with silver... futhermore i think the reason we respect each other here is that we share a common love, though much of us are from every corner of the US , its the love that brings us together, and along that journey if we stop to smell the sweet smelling roses, or to chat about pimple medicine its all good...

i love lexus!!!

The use of 87 octane results in detonation of the fuel in each cylinder a bit earlier. As a result, the computer has to step in and reduce the advancement of the timing to prevent pinging. By using a premium fuel, the timing can remain more advanced, giving you more horsepower as a result of increased downward pressure placed on the piston since a more compressed air/fuel mixture explodes in each cylinder. Depending on the engine (and especially on how you drive), you may or may not feel the difference. A dyno would tell the story, though. I have run 87 octance in both of my LS400's (current 91 and previous 91...sigh) for about 100K in total between them. I could feel the difference in performance and saw a very slight increase in fuel economy when using the higher octane stuff. I don't often drive aggressively in this car, though, so the difference in performance wasn't worth the extra money at the pump for me. I sold the last 91 with 200K on it with no drivetrain-related mechanical issues. Hope this helps to answer the original question. The days of having to use pimple medication are sadly part of a distant memory. Ahh...those were the days. ;)