Pandora Shows Message :no Stations"

I have been using the app suite (primarily pandora) for 2 years. Yesterday when I go to enform app suite Pandora show the message, "No stations". On the Pandora website all of my stations are there. Does anyone know why the stations stopped showing in the lexus?

Thank you, The app is running on the phone, but as far as "properly configured" I am not sure what you mean (sorry) it only lets me disconnect or see the apps that are linked to the account. Is there something else I am suppose to do?

Sorry! I can't remember exactly what steps I followed only seven days ago when I got a new phone and the "no stations" message - a Samsung S5 to replace the S3 I've been using for 2 1/2 years. I checked the similar Entune app on my phone and don't see any configuration actions that have to be performed. I remember going to the Toyota Entune website and checking the settings so you might want to check the similar Lexus Enform website. Even starting over and reinstalling the Entune app on your phone should take only a couple of minutes. I reinstalled and configured 75 apps or so on my new phone last week and it's pretty much a blur on how I did it.

It's odd that Enform would just stop working. Have you changed phones or email accounts? Does everything else on Enform work?

Pandora is mostly what I listen to when I drive ... very disappointed at the price increase for an annual subscription.

• 4 weeks later...

I have so many problems using the Enform app on my phone. I log into the phone app then apps in the car and it tells me to call 800.....number because there is a problem. On other days it is fine. I called Lexus and the long answer short, they have no response or suggetions but the usual........take it to your dealer...it obviously has issues.