Wild Sc!

oh yeah and why screens in the headrest pointing towards the back of your head???

This was my question in the last post. I have seen people put TV's in the very back of the car so, the back traffic will watch TV or maybe camping trip or whatever. If a 16 year old kid had this car [not a rich one] his friends will be all over him, I think. But a 18-20 years or above will give you an image of buying a cheap car and hooking it up. I guess, this kind of stuff suits a small car targeted for young buyers, I don't know maybe like a Honda Civic or Mazda Protege, I don't know. But, in Luxury market you have to stay simple.

BTW: http://www.intellexual.net/faq/wald6.jpg reminded me of James Bond, what he would drive. What do you think?

Its all in what you like. A car is a personal expression for some. For my Toyota, im going for the speed thing. Im getting rid of that "smooth" auto trans in favor of the R154 hopefully soon(just have to put it in). After that...FMIC, 264 intake and 272 exhaust, titanium top-end, and definitly gutting out the rear. Its all in what you want and the fact that i paid $4k for my "Lexus"

• 3 weeks later...

:lol: Man that car is ugly....sorry I just had to throw that in.....All I say to myself is ...what a waste of MONEY!!!!!!! Jesus.....

Anyways, rag tops are nasty, the color has to go, those rims are ugly, that L in the back window is ghetto, and the whole back seats taken as speaker air is just ridiculous...its like a cartoon characters car hahahah :chairshot: