Took My 99 To Park Place For My 175K Oil Change, Next Up 180K

billydpowell

Took my 99 to Park Place for my 175k oil change, next up 180k they have a 29.95 special that they mail out every so often and I take advantage of it and get a free car wash also.. They have always commented of how clean it is for that many miles....

first photo 2010 see inspection stickers 11, second photo 2012 (today) stickers are 13's.

post-5365-0-52971700-1351880453_thumb.jp

post-5365-0-31805000-1351881283_thumb.jp

Gettin close to that second timing belt replacement, Billy!

YEP, we put 5k on it in 2 years, so in about 8 years I'll have 200k and be 86, or gone on to Glory...... But if, I'm still here, Jon will put it on for me.... (my nephew who does almost every thing for me.)

I did pull the dash on my 2000 Sienna and replaced the light bulbs, and put a new PW motor in my drivers door (I can sit down doing that.) not bad for 78....

your awlsome billy...love your ride, and like how you are still tinkering...I am 62, but still do it all...maybe that is what keeps me going.

your awlsome billy...love your ride, and like how you are still tinkering...I am 62, but still do it all...maybe that is what keeps me going.

Thanks Thomas, and take care of yourself. I had a stroke at 73 and recovered most of my body functions, but not my energy level. I think of so many things I want to do, but give out before I even get my tools.... but my nephew used to work for me and is an excellent mechanic... my 2 sons were not mechanical, they are 55 & 57 now and have been riding since I got them motorcycles as kids.

here they are.

post-5365-0-01954200-1352036711_thumb.jp