Weather Tech Mats

Ok, so I get a set of weather tech (perfect fit) mats for my 09, RX 350. The front fits and the rear don't. I complain and they send another set W85 this time. They fit worse. Is it just me? Weather Tech says they are the correct item but they overlap the rear wells over an inch and stick up above the floor edge in fron of the rear seat. All I need is for my 89 yr. old mom to catch her heel on them and take a header. Anyone else have issues with the "perfect fit"?

Hi Stephen and welcome to the Lexus Owners Club. Please take advantage of your membership and post as often as you'd like.

I have never used the Weather Tech product, but have had excellent luck with Lloyd custom mats. I know they come in several styles. Have you tried the Lexus mats?......

Paul

I don't see anything called "perfect fit" in the Weathtech website but the following text is at http://www.weatherte...ts-all-weather/ and describes the rear all weather floor mats Weathertech sells for your RX:

"Rear mats are designed to be trimmed so that they may be customized to fit almost any vehicle."

Only the front mats are custom fit.

Weathertech's "Digital Fit" mats are another matter - they have a signficantly raised "lip" around the edges that could cause problems if a person wasn't very careful. They are like putting pans on your vehicle floors to trap and hold liquids.

I don't see anything called "perfect fit" in the Weathtech website but the following text is at http://www.weatherte...ts-all-weather/ and describes the rear all weather floor mats Weathertech sells for your RX:

"Rear mats are designed to be trimmed so that they may be customized to fit almost any vehicle."

Only the front mats are custom fit.

Weathertech's "Digital Fit" mats are another matter - they have a signficantly raised "lip" around the edges that could cause problems if a person wasn't very careful. They are like putting pans on your vehicle floors to trap and hold liquids.

I'd like to hear "Jail House Rock".

• 1 month later...

Finally spoke to weather teck themselves instead of 4 wheel auto parts. Got the correct item number from them and my rear mats and i will live happily ever after with the perfect fit they advertise. Thanks for the input all.

Stephen