06 Rx330 Radio

donzidog

sounds like a bad amp or maybe a blown fuse....Only other thing is if it is in a mute mode. Does your car have built in cell phone feature of hands free.?

I would check the BT handsfree if it has it. Also I am sure this isn't it but you didn't by chance turn the power off and just haven't pressed the volume knob to turn it back on.

Many, maybe most or all, Toyota vehicles have multiple fuses for the audio system. My LS has a Radio 1 fuse and a Radio 2 fuse. One is in the fuse block under the dash and the other in the fuse box in the engine compartment. Fuses are always the first thing to check.

Edit: I verified that your RX has a radio 1 fuse (#25) in the engine compartment fuse box and a radio 2 fuse (#65) in the fuse box on the driver side under/behind the dash. Check the radio 1 fuse first - it's easier to get to and I know that on some models that a bad one can cause a lack of sound while the radio display continues to work OK. There "should be" a tweezer-like fuse puller stored in the engine compartment fuse box.