Things I Cant Afford

Lexual

Not competing yet, I want to completely finish my car first, hopefully next year, we will see how much pogress I make on my car I have alot to do yet

Don't forget to save at least $8k, for expenses. I guess when I get my shop operational, and start making money, then a friend and I will attempt it.

Good luck

Last August, myself and several other enthusiasts from the midwest met up in Detroit (the weekend of the black out coincidentally). Originally - 50 to 60 cars were going to run from Detroit to Indy to Chicago. The blackout screwed that up as you might imagine. But we did go on a balls out run from Detroit to Chicago after we managed to find some gas nearly 10 hours after the scheduled deadline. Anyways, who says you can't organize your own. I was wanting to run from Cincy to Panama City Beach for tuner bash, but no one wants to do that.

Gumball is all right I guess. There are a lot others. Players Run and... okay maybe there is only one other.

the gumball 3000 is crazy, i myself would like to compete in it one day. it seems awfully tiring driving through the night and such. it must be a great experience though.

Most stages were only about 400 - 600 miles not bad the longest stage was 816 miles last year I think, I think it would be good times

The guys from Tekademics told me, they stopped each night/evening, and their video collaborates with their story.

jzz30 :

do you remember the movie Speed Zone? It's kind of like that.