Check It Out! Ls460 Wheels On My Es350

LowNslow

Got a set of 460 wheels for the ES...i think it looks pretty good! Let me know what you guys think...not the greatest pic cars dirty...ill take a couple more after its clean.

DSC_0124.jpg

I have to agree with most of the responses here...just doesn't look right...sorry.

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I think they're fine. They remind me of some Audi wheels, that look great on Audis, so I am probably influenced by that. I would agree that the 2010 OEM wheels are pretty good.

It doesn't look quite as odd in that picture...

I agree! People get hot under the collar a lot of times when they hear negative reactions...kudos to you for being a good sport...

It doesn't look quite as odd in that picture...

I agree! People get hot under the collar a lot of times when they hear negative reactions...kudos to you for being a good sport...

Steve,don't tell LowNslow that I don't like the red painted caliper. ;) :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got a set of 460 wheels for the ES...i think it looks pretty good! Let me know what you guys think...not the greatest pic cars dirty...ill take a couple more after its clean.

DSC_0124.jpg

I'm new in the club w/ a 2010 ES. I think the wheels look great but is it a wider tire (225 versus 215), wider wheel (stock is 7") and does your car handle better?

harryn

Looks great. Where did you get them? How much if I can ask?

eBay, $485 shipped...wheels & tires w/o sensors.

I'm new in the club w/ a 2010 ES. I think the wheels look great but is it a wider tire (225 versus 215), wider wheel (stock is 7") and does your car handle better?

harryn

handles & rides great...its actually a 235. I took my 20in Asanti's off due to the poor ride quality & put these on instead.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for being a "guinea pig"!!. I was also thinking about purchasing a set of 2008 LS460 rims/tires for my '07 ES350. I wasn't sure if the lug pattern were the same - as the ES 350 is a 5-114 and I was told that the LS460 is a 5-120. I guess you set the record straight on my concern.

As far as looks- They look better than the stock wheels.

• 1 month later...

Were you able to bolt on these wheels without any modifications or alterations? Like Lou mentioned above, Ls460 wheels are reportedly 120mm vs our Es350 wheels being 114mm. If you did have to modify your car, what did it entail and cost?

Were you able to bolt on these wheels without any modifications or alterations? Like Lou mentioned above, Ls460 wheels are reportedly 120mm vs our Es350 wheels being 114mm. If you did have to modify your car, what did it entail and cost?

Adapters.........meh. Granted that's the reason Lexus did this so every LS owner would'nt see thier rims on every other ES300/330 in town heh!