Just Saying Hi.

LEXIRX330

Well wanted to say hi to everyone at LOC...have not been real active on the boards. I have managed to get on and read a little but not had to much time to post. I have had quite a bit going on here with business and eveything. Wow...it has been so busy I am not sure where the past few months have gone.

:cheers:

Hey LEXIRX330. Hows it going? Yeah, I've been pretty slammed at the shop also lately. But with everything that is going on in the world, I'm sure happy to have that as a problem!

Where have you been?

You werent stuck in one of those runaway Prius, were you?

You werent stuck in a Lexus Dealer waiting room for one of the RECALLS, were you?

Automatic Doorlocks trap you inside? Mobsters throw you in the trunk, and couldn't find the trunk release?

( I HATE when that happens)

Where have you been?

You werent stuck in one of those runaway Prius, were you?

You werent stuck in a Lexus Dealer waiting room for one of the RECALLS, were you?

Automatic Doorlocks trap you inside? Mobsters throw you in the trunk, and couldn't find the trunk release?

( I HATE when that happens)

:D :lol:

Nahh...just been crazy with work. Which is a GREAT problem to have I agree SMOOTH. Although some of the things I have been doing have been counterproductive. :huh:

Hows that Beamer holding up?

Great. No problems so far. Knock on wood. I love the way it drives but the mpgs stink. About 18 running prem and not running it hard either.

Great. No problems so far. Knock on wood. I love the way it drives but the mpgs stink. About 18 running prem and not running it hard either.

Hey man? Good to hear you arent going out of your mind looking for work.

Say, not to threadjack, but has anyone heard from NC211 recently? I am concerned for him

:(

Say, not to threadjack, but has anyone heard from NC211 recently? I am concerned for him

Army-

Glad to see you are back for awhile. Have a :cheers: Take care.

Army-

Glad to see you are back for awhile. Have a :cheers: Take care.

well im not back yet, but will be in a couple weeks.

Hey Amigo, right here! Got my hands full these days, and getting fuller by the day it seems. I see that you're heading home soon for some well deserved R&R! Come on home my friend, come on home!