I Made A Racing Setup For My Racing Games... Very Cool

flop170

i bought the xbox360 racing wheel and decided that sitting it on my lap wasn't gonna fly with me... and just like everything else video game related i took it to ridiculous lengths lol... and thus this was born!!

post-51082-1253553922_thumb.jpg

post-51082-1253553942_thumb.jpg

post-51082-1253553973_thumb.jpg

post-51082-1253553988_thumb.jpg

only problem is it's so fun and realistic it makes me wanna drive my IS like a crazy person when i get done playing lol...

post-51082-1253553908_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah, I forgot, you've got an IS....sorry, I just figured the tilt and telescoping was automatic! :lol::lol::cheers:

Dude I'm so gonna do that.. But I thought that's what the wife was for? Don't tell her I said that..lol!!
No, she's for bringing the beer....LOL!!
Hahaha I changed it so now ur reply doesn't make sense bwahahaha

Changed what? it makes sense...LOL!!! Yes, the S-mod wins! LOL!!

Hey flop, I noticed you've got a few axes in the corner there, but I don't recognize any of them.

Nice setup btw. Yeah, I'd worry about getting in the car after a session on the "RaceStation"! There, I've given you a name if you decide to go to market with this thing. :cheers:

Hey flop, I noticed you've got a few axes in the corner there, but I don't recognize any of them.

Nice setup btw. Yeah, I'd worry about getting in the car after a session on the "RaceStation"! There, I've given you a name if you decide to go to market with this thing. :cheers:

Lol ahhh my guitar hero guitars.... Ya I've got 5 of them lol.... And in the corner u can't see I actually do have a real guitar its an ovation acoustic/electric and a line 6 amp..

Racestation huh... Nice! Seriously tho it makes me wanna exit our parking lot sideways ram a car off the road and pull the e-brake to a sliding stop lo... The tempation is too great lol