The New Prius Commercial

nc211

My son, who is 14 months old, simply goes batty whenever this new Prius commercial comes on TV. It's the commercial where the white prius is driving down a path, and as it passes by the landscape, the people flip their white costumes into green "simulating the changing from snow to springtime bloom". The song "let your love shine" is playing. The commercial ends with the Prius at the top of a hill. Anyone else seen it? If so, anyone know how I can get my hands on that version of the song? Think i-tunes would have it? My son will stop-drop-and roll to the TV, stand up, and wiggle with laughter everytime it comes on, within a nano-second. It's the funniest thing I've ever seen. We have dvr, and I always end up replaying it a dozen times, until I get tired of it, but he never does. Any suggestions?

PS: I think he's ready to start negotiating for a new car, given this stare-down!

post-15797-1248902381_thumb.jpg

Rob, try this link -- click download the music at the lower left (it's free): http://www.toyota.com/prius-hybrid/commercial.html It's "Let Your Love Flow" sung by Petra Haden. It downloaded just fine on my computer...it's even free!

:cheers:

Thank you Uncle Blake! I kicked around Toyota.com for a while and couldn't find what you found. I knew if I asked on here, I'd find the right answer!

I took the day off yesterday due to sheer exhaustion. I got this message and the song right before some sort of updated downloaded onto our laptop, killing the wireless internet connection "thanks microsoft, you idiots". so I wasn't able to respond until now "at the office." I got the song, got it over onto the ipod, put the ipod onto our Bose ipod player thing, grabbed the remote, walked into the kitchen where our son was goofing off, grabbed the camera, hit play on the remote, and within the frist three bars of the song....I got this response! He's not quite there with walking too far on his own, but man can he fly when crawling. He was at the couch in the den where the Bose is within a split second, standing up against it, just dancin' and yelling like crazy! I must say though, after about the 12th run of the song, I'm sick of it, but he loves it!!!

post-15797-1249051080_thumb.jpg