New Is 350c Group?

Can you please create either a new C group (like the separate IS-F group) or a new sub group under IS250/350 group?? Otherwise where can I go brag and extol the virtues of this amazing car I just bought. I got the first IS-350 in California in Red/Black ext/int. Amazing car!

Yeah, I think to many sub forums get lost. If anything we will add the C to the forum title.

So post some pics of that bad boy!

Can you please create either a new C group (like the separate IS-F group) or a new sub group under IS250/350 group?? Otherwise where can I go brag and extol the virtues of this amazing car I just bought. I got the first IS-350 in California in Red/Black ext/int. Amazing car!

I have the IS 250C in Red/Black. Had it just over a month and only drive 6 miles to work. Don't know how I managed to get 2300 miles on it!

Yeah, I think to many sub forums get lost. If anything we will add the C to the forum title.

Agreed ^

:cheers:

WHy did the IS-F get their own sub-forum? It's still a 2nd gen chassis. Or they too good for the rest of us common folk? :D

Agreed ^

:cheers:

WHy did the IS-F get their own sub-forum? It's still a 2nd gen chassis. Or they too good for the rest of us common folk? :D

I'd say for the engine and almost every part is different in the IS-F. With the C, the only difference is that it has 2 doors and the top drops!!

I'd say for the engine and almost every part is different in the IS-F. With the C, the only difference is that it has 2 doors and the top drops!!

I don't have an opinion on this either way - I leave that to the Moderators. But I did hear that the only sheet metal on the car that is the same as the 350, is the hood. All the other sheet metal is different.

There may not be a C forum. It's a IS350 and not that unique except for the drop top.

Actually not true. Entirely different frame, body, panels, etc. The *only* body/frame item it shares with the IS 350 is the hood! In fact the IS-F is more of a "bigger engine copy" of the IS-350 than than the IS-350 C. I kid you not, I owned a 350 before upgrading to the 350 C.

I promise to post pics as soon as can get my !Removed! out of the car. I practically live in there now!

B

I like the forum like this. I think all the IS versions should be here in one forum in fact. That way we can compare and experience the other versions and issues. Debate the pros and cons of each, and talk about why we like the one we picked while gaining a respect for other choices. Isolating each version of each model only further divides us in my opinion. Because we all know that the IS is really the best model Lexus makes anyway. :rolleyes: After that, it's all cream.

Yeah I agree, I think the "C" will fit in just fine in here.

With Lexus continuing to diversify their model lines we'll have 50 forums if we give every iteration of a model its own forum...