Spark Plugs?

45714LS400

My 92 LS400 needs spark plugs replaced but where are they? And does anyone hav a suggestion for a good type of plug, i was told NGK are good plugs for it. Any help would b great

the plugs are under the plastic cover of the engine. you have to remove the covers first. Cables underneath kinda complicated, don;t mess up. generally, change the plugs also change the cables

Denso Iridium Long Life. (best)

Or NGK Iridium.

They are under the plastic covers that say 4 CAM 32 VALVE or whatever.

oooh i got ya. thanks for the location and i hav heard good things about the NGK Iridium, i think thats wat i'll get for it

I have always wondered how you change the plugs on an LS. Looks like so much fun! :)

It takes about 5 minutes to change the spark plugs on my 6-cylinder Mercedes S-Class sedan. :D

(which I plan on doing soon). ;)

And when you have then out go ahead and use an air compressor to blow any corrosion out of the socket. And you will need a sparkplug socket to pull them out because they are in deep.
To further clarify this statement a bit, remove the spark plug wire from the plug and "then" blow any dust or debri out of the hole before you remove the plug. Otherwise you're blowing all the crud down into the cylinder. Pretty basic I know, but some folks tend to do exactly what they read.