Missing Lexus Tool Kit

When I bought my 2006 IS250 AWD used (pre-owned, if you prefer), the Lexus took kit was missing from the trunk. Is there a way to get one other than ordering a new one from my Lexus dealer? Thanks.

how else would you get one?

Try Sewell Lexus online parts.

I have a extra set. Give me a offer.

I have no idea what they cost from Lexus. I also don't know what tools are included. What I want is the Lexus branded tool kit with all the tools that originally came with my 2006 IS250 AWD w/ Nav. If this is what you have and will post a photo of it showing tools, Etc. I will check w/Lexus for the cost of a new one and then make you an offer. Thanks.

I have a extra set. Give me a offer.

I have no idea what they cost from Lexus. I also don't know what tools are included. What I want is the Lexus branded tool kit with all the tools that originally came with my 2006 IS250 AWD w/ Nav. If this is what you have and will post a photo of it showing tools, Etc. I will check w/Lexus for the cost of a new one and then make you an offer. Thanks.

Except for the wheel lock and the tool to remove the faceplate in front of the Nav Disk, it's really just a set of tools, not unlike something you could get at Walmart or Pep Boys (much cheaper, I'm sure).

OUTSTANDING! Thanks! This is exactly what I wanted to see. Thanks for the URL.

You are missing the parts to the jack??? Better get those right away.

I have the jack and the handle but not the lug wrench or key for the wheel locks. In the back of the Owners Manual Supplement there is a 5 or 6 digit key number. I took this to be for the ignition key but it might be for the wheel lock key. Does anybody know?

OUTSTANDING! Thanks! This is exactly what I wanted to see. Thanks for the URL.

You are missing the parts to the jack??? Better get those right away.

I have the jack and the handle but not the lug wrench or key for the wheel locks. In the back of the Owners Manual Supplement there is a 5 or 6 digit key number. I took this to be for the ignition key but it might be for the wheel lock key. Does anybody know?

I'd just have the dealer swap out the wheel locks at your next service with regular lug nuts--they are worthless anyway.