To Resurface Rear Rotors Or Not?

Dark Horse

this whole thread is a joke and people like srk who make these types of responses and give advice like he is giving need to be shot on sight....go ahead and do a pad slap on ur Ls like srk suggests and see what u end up with! those steps that were posted is exactly what a good brake job consists of, something srk has no clue how to perform

u shouldnt expect anything doin a pad slap, just indicates the way you treat ur car and the way u do things in life...half-assed..... your pads will not last as long and ill bet u didnt even lube the slide points either.....you do whatever u want to to your car swine....its yours to screw up

this whole thread is a joke and people like srk who make these types of responses and give advice like he is giving need to be shot on sight....go ahead and do a pad slap on ur Ls like srk suggests and see what u end up with! those steps that were posted is exactly what a good brake job consists of, something srk has no clue how to perform

Good Lord! The threat of physical violence on the Lexus Owners Club board...

Of course the day I accept the technical advice of someone with that level of grammatical and spelling expertise, I should be shot.

Good Lord! The threat of physical violence on the Lexus Owners Club board...

Of course the day I accept the technical advice of someone with that level of grammatical and spelling expertise, I should be shot.

No worries, it's being dealt with.

wooooooow

Life can get A LOT WORSE than someone thousands of miles away, living a completely different life, doing a brake job differently than you would....

I find wishing death upon another member (for making a joke, like lots of people do) to be pretty out of control...no....make that, VERY out of control.

if i offended anyone i applogize..... also lexusfreak if u feel the need to ban me then dont threaten just do it cuz i really dont care anyways, im tired of dealing with people who give bogus advice to other members who know nothing about the topic at hand

Wow if you hate the Forum so much why do you even participate? No one is forcing you to come here and make remarks like that.

Maybe he's just letting you know you need to calm down, and not make comments like that again?

I'm just really confused.... if you hate this forum because everyone "gives bogus advice" and "know nothing about the topic at hand"....so much that it causes you to wish death upon a member....... So why don't you just hit the road? As far as I'm concerned (as a fellow LOC member). There's no need for people like you here. Maybe you could benefit from not having to stress out so much about everyone's jokes and opinions?

I can't believe it! I'm away for less than a week and there's a riot in the asylum. Now kiddies, let's all settle down and remember that if there's any shooting to be done it should be with a vodka or wiskey. This thread is heading for the ditch and I'm not sure it's worth retrieving. But before it get's there, Python I think you should sit down and cool yourself. Everyone has a bad day or two, then we get over it. With the statements you've made, you slander everyone here, many of whom have given good and often qualified advice/opinions.

Rightsy tightsy, lefty loosey and needing fuel to run the engine or needing air to inflate your tires are obvious. But not everything is that black & white. That's why we have this forum. It's an exchange of ideas. Some opinions are expressions of personal experiences. You can't refute them if weren't there at the time.

If something unorthadox works for someone then I would like to know more about it even though I might have my doubts. You just never know where the next great tip is going to come from. If you find a comment to be way off, you're not going to change their mind by insulting them ... inform them instead and hope they understand you. Python, I hope you can change your attitude. I for one think you can contribute a lot to this forum.

Yeah I think this is done, I'm going to close it.

python, I know Lexusfreak has contacted you. That type of behavior is not welcome here. If you have a contrary opinion, please post it and post why you think your way of doing something is better than someone elses. Denigrating others for doing things differently than you and...absurdly wishing them dead...won't be tolerated.

If it happens again, you're outta here.