3 Extra Blank Buttons On Is350 Dash?

and the third is the coin holder on 08 models

Although silly, I allways wondered about that. Before it was a coin holder it was a blank. There was nothing there then right? What,,,they couldn't figure out what to use it for so they just made it a coin holder?, or was it part of the 06' plan that in 08' they would then have a break out feature " The coin holder". LOL!!!!

Well, I know one is for the Rear sunshade and the other is for the headlight cleaner.

The third on mine is a windshield wiper de-icer, then the 2 mentioned above. Apparently it heats the bottom portion of the windscreen in order to release the wipers when iced on. I don't have much need for it here in Australia. No snow or ice where I live. :rolleyes:

Well, I know one is for the Rear sunshade and the other is for the headlight cleaner.

The third on mine is a windshield wiper de-icer, then the 2 mentioned above. Apparently it heats the bottom portion of the windscreen in order to release the wipers when iced on. I don't have much need for it here in Australia. No snow or ice where I live. :rolleyes:

Oh--that would be awesome. Why don't AWD models have that in the US???

It's a nice finger spot for 2 Advils or Tylenols though. Or that emergency breath mint! LOL!!

1st Row:

1) shade

2) headlightcleaner

3) windshield wiper de-icer

2nd Row:

1) fuel filler door

2) trunk opener

3) powerheater (IS220d)

linn

Damn I got the silly little coin holder. Up here in Ohio I could use the windshield wiper de-icer