Gs300 Trunk Lip Spoiler - Pictures?

never seen a big wing factory on the gs series......ones i have seen are very flat and low

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian

crap maybe i was but a buddy who has the eaxct same car as me.......same color, year,model (he got chrome rims and the wing but no ml and nav like me!) his wing isnt that high.....i coulda swore it was flat! i will have to check it out 2morrow as he works right by me!

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian

best pic to see it is the side photo........and thats the spoiler i told u i thought was on my buddies! djspawn did you put that on?

brian

best pic to see it is the side photo........and thats the spoiler i told u i thought was on my buddies! djspawn did you put that on?

brian

Yeah, It came painted and with the 3m tape already applied. I just followed the instructions and with some patience got it on without any problems... that 3m tape is super durable when applied as instructed.

hmmmm dont give any rednecks any ideas with the tape. where did u get the wing from?

brian

I've got a lip spoiler...

I signed up for this club just to find the exact lip spoiler you have. Do you have any information on where I can find one for my GS? What is the name/descripton for it? I have seen it onsome GS's in my area and they look great. Any info helps! Thank you!