Completed Exhaust!

jcrome04

Last photos I took the mufflers looked kinda "detatched". Didn't know when it was going to be nice around here again so I took the photos before my appt to have the muffs raised up to the bumper. The guy just wanted to make sure they wouldn't get too hot or soot up the back of my car so they were "semi-temporary" 100% done now! Enjoy the pics guys. And too all you LOC brother in Canada. The mountains in the background across the water is Canada!

DSCF0529CL.jpg

DSCF0541CL.jpg

DSCF0538CL.jpg

DSCF0540CL.jpg

:cheers:

I kinda like the mud flaps! Haha maybe I'll see what it looks like with them off...

And no I took the pictures in a cul-de-sac down the road from where I live in Port Angeles, WA USA! The land across the water is Victoria, Canada. On Vancouver Island.

I kinda like the mud flaps! Haha maybe I'll see what it looks like with them off...

And no I took the pictures in a cul-de-sac down the road from where I live in Port Angeles, WA USA! The land across the water is Victoria, Canada. On Vancouver Island.

If you're gonna keep'm, just make sure they don't stick out further than the tires. :cheers:

The pipes look great, and mudflaps are cool. Lexus designed these cars to spew road dirt all over the rockers and quarter panels, and that bugs the hell out of me.

Yea for Victoria - and the Olympic Peninsula is cool too!

Do you have a zero avenue on that side of the drink there Jcrome? i know we do along the mainland, unsure about on the island there though.

As far as the flaps, I know what it's like driving through the neverending rain out there, and also whats it's like behind the dickheads without flaps....., i say keep em!

SRK you're in Victoria?? Have you ever been over to Port Angeles?? I need to come up there again I love the store "Bluenotes" in The Bay. Their clothes are like Abercrombie quality and last time I went the shirts were only $10 Canadian!! Last time me and my buddy went up there, a couple years back, we rented the little mo-peds and cruised around all day. It was pretty awesome! So much fun!

Anyways.. I think I'm going to take off the flaps today, snap a few pics, see what it looks like. I've been thinking about taking them off a lot lately but just haven't gotten around to doing it.

In Port Angeles the street the Victoria ferry is on is called Water St., the next is Front St., then it goes to 1st, 2nd, etc.. No Zero Ave, if that's what you're talking about.

Yep, I'm in Victoria. I've been to Port a few times, last time I flew in on my way to Seattle. Of course I can see Port every clear night across the water!

The Bay always has quality stuff. Oldest company in the world....

Pretty cool to think we could see eachother on clear days and nights! haha. Have you ever came over to visit PA? Or have you just passed through? When was the last time you were over stateside?

Also, took off the flaps, does look pretty good without them. Got pics I guess I'll post them up too sometime soon.

Pretty cool to think we could see eachother on clear days and nights! haha. Have you ever came over to visit PA? Or have you just passed through? When was the last time you were over stateside?

Also, took off the flaps, does look pretty good without them. Got pics I guess I'll post them up too sometime soon.

Mostly I just pass through PA. I was in Seattle last summer picking up a boat I purchased in Lake Union. I piloted it back to Sidney the next day. Very rushed and busy trip though - no sightseeing that's for sure!

SRK