Exhaust Pics! :d

jcrome04

It's about time I get some pictures of my new mufflers on here! I've had it for a few weeks, the weather finally let up enough to get some decent pics. Also have my caliper stickers on, Air mailed from Steve in the UK ;) thanks a lot man I love them! Love the muffs too! I may look into getting full exhaust some day, but for now I'm VERY happy with my current setup. I had the pipes coming out of the pre-mufflers replaced with 2 1/4" into my mufflers, and the 3rd cat straight piped. Sounds great when I get on it, and still dead silent on the highway or just cruising through town.

:cheers: Enjoy! :cheers:

A7.jpg

A6.jpg

A4.jpg

A3.jpg

A1.jpg

A2.jpg

Let me know what you think! :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

Look out by geez ... here comes rolling thunder up the road ... run for the hills!!!!!!

Nice to have the option to roar or to purr. Car looks great. Nicely lowered and the tire profile imo is just right. I'm not a fan of super thin sidewalls on this car. Nice pics. Must be in the detailing do you think?

Lemon squeasy easy does it every time.:cheers:

It's actually not lowered at all. I was noticing it looked a little lowered in those pics though :) I wish it was, and thanks I love my wheels! I never thought a set of 17"s could look so good on an LS :)

I also own my own detail shop where I'm at. So she gets cleaned everyday :) haha

I think the whole setup looks great,,I too am not a fan of thin sidewall tires on this type of car...Great Look!! By the way, how would I go about getting those stickers for the calipers?? Thanks, Bob

It's about time I get some pictures of my new mufflers on here! I've had it for a few weeks, the weather finally let up enough to get some decent pics. Also have my caliper stickers on, Air mailed from Steve in the UK ;) thanks a lot man I love them! Love the muffs too! I may look into getting full exhaust some day, but for now I'm VERY happy with my current setup. I had the pipes coming out of the pre-mufflers replaced with 2 1/4" into my mufflers, and the 3rd cat straight piped. Sounds great when I get on it, and still dead silent on the highway or just cruising through town.

:cheers: Enjoy! :cheers:

A7.jpg

A6.jpg

A4.jpg

A3.jpg

A1.jpg

A2.jpg

Let me know what you think! :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

She looks great JCrome! I like the subtilty of your modifications, definately a great look but you can still see it's an LS. I don't like it when people modify their LS so much that the orginal handsomeness of the car is lost, and all is left is a look that's cheap and tasteless. Congratulations! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

It looked a bit lowered on the third shot down, but when I look at the closeup of your front wheel I notice it's not. Also like the clears on the front markers ... looks great with light colours. Good onya! Just be carefull where you park the beauty. :cheers:

Looks like your pipes have enough clearance to the bumper to trick them out into flame throwers. Can't you see it ... late afternoon, as you're leaving your driveway for a sunset cruise ... you can entertain the neigbourhood with both sound and visuals!!! With those pipes it would look spectacular ... the next best thing to drifting or doing donuts. B)

Hahaha that would be sweet. The garage is cold? Oh let me back my car in for a second. hahaha.

Thanks Randy&Bonnie. That's the one GOOD thing about WA WHEN and IF the weather is nice! hahaha.