Getting Er Done!

This is going to be a busy month for my 2005 ES & just thought I would share......I just received my 17" ES 350 alloys yesterday (thanks to my in-law's as they brought them back from Florida for me), cleaned them up last night & they look absolutely brand spanking new! :D What a deal I got on e-bay for them (these things are about $800 a piece from the dealer up here).

She's going in for Tint, Rust-proofing & a complete detail job this Saturday (I'm leaving the car with my guy for a few days) & shortly after that......it will be time for new tires! B)

Naturally our digital camera got euchred not 10 days ago :rolleyes: & I can't take before & after photo's....but I will update with pics as soon as I can. By the end of April.....I should have the car pretty much the exact way I want it. Stay tuned... :D

Pics below...

:cheers:

This is going to be a busy month for my 2005 ES & just thought I would share......I just received my 17" ES 350 alloys yesterday (thanks to my in-law's as they brought them back from Florida for me), cleaned them up last night & they look absolutely brand spanking new! :D What a deal I got on e-bay for them (these things are about $800 a piece from the dealer up here).

She's going in for Tint, Rust-proofing & a complete detail job this Saturday (I'm leaving the car with my guy for a few days) & shortly after that......it will be time for new tires! B)

Naturally our digital camera got euchred not 10 days ago :rolleyes: & I can't take before & after photo's....but I will update with pics as soon as I can. By the end of April.....I should have the car pretty much the exact way I want it. Stay tuned... :D

Sounds like an exciting time for you and the lex, We'll wait patiently for the pix. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Phase One: Completed - Just got the car back from my detailer.....completely detailed, rust-proofed/undercoated & last but not least tinted with Solar Gard 22% charcoal tint on all windows.

Phase Two will consist of new ES 350 alloys & new tires probably in about a month (tires are on back order).

What a difference the tint makes & I am extremely happy with how the car is starting to look (sorry for the quick pics....will update when phase two is complete).

In the meantime.....enjoy! B)

post-5519-1207868310_thumb.jpg

post-5519-1207868448_thumb.jpg

post-5519-1207868490_thumb.jpg

post-5519-1207868533_thumb.jpg

post-5519-1207868663_thumb.jpg

post-5519-1207868753_thumb.jpg

I DO love the colour of that car! And you can never go wrong with getting the windows tinted. I've always said it somehow adds a special "something" to the overall look of any vehicle. The only thing I wouldn't have done is use such shiny wet looking tire dressing. It makes the tires look like glazed donuts, IMO, but that's just me. I prefer a more satiny appearance. Anyways, your new Lex is really looking sweet!

• 3 weeks later...

My new tires have arrived finally (!) & getting them installed next Tuesday (May 6th) along with a 4 wheel alignment. Pics to follow soon after. :D

needs a lip spoiler in the back.. . . . . and some fuzzy dice. :rolleyes:

I like the color and the tint.

What treads you putting on?

steviej

Care to take a wild guess Steve? :lol: Goodyear Triple Tred's my friend (215 55 17)....they were back ordered almost a month, but it was worth the wait.....and I got them for wholesale.

New wheels & tires are on & I have to say the car looks just fantastic now (the ES 350 wheels really work well on the 330).....I sold my old wheels/tires to a gent from Toronto who is a member here & owns a 96 LS (enjoy Dave).

I will post pics of everything soon (including my Son's car seat). ;)

I highly suggest a nice light tint for your new GS Steve......with that white color it will look outstanding. :)

Phase Two: Completed I plan to take some better pics soon (I was visiting my parents in Toronto over the weekend & borrowed my Dad's camera)...but here are some quick shots I thought I would share (pics don't do it justice actually).....I'm quite pleased how the new wheels look.....and the new tires are awesome! B)

post-5519-1210595107_thumb.jpg

post-5519-1210595146_thumb.jpg

post-5519-1210595162_thumb.jpg

post-5519-1210595227_thumb.jpg

post-5519-1210595245_thumb.jpg

post-5519-1210595287_thumb.jpg

post-5519-1210595301_thumb.jpg

The wheels really look great! Much better than the daisy-look 05-06 wheels.

Thanks Steve....I am very pleased how they look too......it took a while, but I finally got the car the way I want it now. :)

The wheels really look great! Much better than the daisy-look 05-06 wheels.

Thanks Steve....I am very pleased how they look too......it took a while, but I finally got the car the way I want it now. :)

Again, Very sharp B)

Well, I will need to take a picture, because my current pictures are in the snow and pre-tint. Then I will figure out how to insert the picture.

Oh, maybe I have one on this computer.....No I don't. I will catch up with you later. Yes, I do have the stock wheels...yours look better.